[Jasper × toddler reader × Garnet]

[#60: Pink Diamond's Child]

What if I told you that Pink Diamond wasn't shattered?

What if I told you that Rose Quartz actually helped Pink Diamond escape Homeworld?

And what if I told you that Pink Diamond had a child?

And finally, what if I told you that you were that child?

Well, here's your story.

-

Garnet was on a solo mission. After completing the task, she began to make her way back to The Temple. A scurrying noise interrupted her.

She summoned her gauntlets and slowly crept towards the noise, ready for something to attack. She rounded the corner and her eyes widened behind her visors.

A small child sat in a corner, their small body shaking violently. They had their arms wrapped around themselves. They looked up at Garnet and squealed, hiding their face with their small hands.

Garnet knitted her eyebrows together in confusion and made her gauntlets disappear. She kneeled down to be more the toddler's height and reached an arm out.

You, the toddler, recoiled in fear and began to cry, waving her hands away. She sighed and backed away slightly, giving you some space. You sniffled and peeked out from your fingers at the fusion.

"Hello, I'm Garnet," she said with a small smile. You brought your hands down and titled your head, staring at her with big, (E/C) eyes, which she found adorable.

"Do you have a name?" she asked. You gave a short nod.

"What is it?"

"...(Y/N)," you answered quietly. Your stomach growled loudly, signaling your hunger to the gem. Garnet frowned. Poor child... She thought.

"Where's your family?"

You lifted up your shirt to reveal a pink, diamond-shaped gem on your navel. You pointed to the gem and said, "Mommy." Garnet gasped, her three eyes widening.

Pink Diamond..? She thought to herself, furrowing her eyebrows. This child is... half gem? Like Steven? Garnet crisscrossed her legs and leaned forward.

"Are you alone?" she asked, looking all around, but still finding nothing. She had no idea how you were there, anyways. You nodded, and then gasped when you noticed the gems on the palms of her hands.

You crawled forwards and grabbed her left hand, examining the gem. Your eyes were filled with stars as you rubbed your finger over the gem and then picked up her other hand.

You pointed at the gems and looked up at her with a tilted head and a raised eyebrow.

"I'm a gem, like you," Garnet said, chuckling at your cuteness.

"Two gem?" you held up two fingers, signifying the two gems that she had.

"I'm a fusion. I'm two gems fused into one person," she told you. You smiled and giggled, "Are they in love?" She nodded, grinning happily. You clapped your hands together, "Yay!"

"Are you hungry?" she asked, sadness in her voice. You nodded sheepishly, turning away. She thought for a second, then said, "I have a home where there's food and you won't be alone anymore. Would you like to come with me?"

You played with your fingers, tossing the idea around in your head. This strange lady didn't seem mean... but then again, you hadn't really been around other people very much. You decided that you had nothing to lose and nodded.