Impressions XXIX

Začať od začiatku

"Melanie I honestly love you. Your my queen and I cant take care of our kingdom without you,"

"Awe," The nurse awes. I smile and kiss her cheek. The whole night I stay next to her bedside. Never leaving, holding her hand. Her parents stopped through but left. That next morning, I just admire Melanie.

"Do you remember when we first started dating and you wanted to go to Knotts. You were so scared of the rides," I chuckle.

"And then you threw up all those funnel cakes," She says. I jump, and check again.

"Melanie,  your up. Nurse!," She tries to smile.

"What?!," She runs in and sees her movement. "She moving, " She smiles.

"August,"

"Yes baby,"

"I told you so," I laugh and kiss her cheek.

*

"Oop," We laugh, as India starts kicking. "Feel that," She grabs my hand and moves it to the other side.

"Wow," I sigh, 2kids. I dont know how I will do it.

"Suprise!," My sister and Melanie's sister walks in with balloons. A giant teddy bear and Noah dressed as a nurse. I laugh and take Noah away from them.

"Look how they treating you son," I laugh and they hug me. 

"Oh shes not giving birth?!," Harmony yells. They look at each other and bust out laughing.

"Ayee yall," I say to them.

"Alright alright," Harmony pretends to zip her mouth shut.

"Ooh," I snap my head quick. "She kicked again," She says calming me down. August stands up and I cant help but look at his fine ass.

"Ugh theres nothing on," Harmony says flipping through the channels. 

"A interview going viral. Mel-," Harmony changes it.

"Ay go back," I say, August shakes his head.

"Melanie walks out Wendy Williams Show, embarrassed.  Why? Was Wendy getting to personal? We have more on this later tonight," Harmony looks at me, I shake my head. Melanie just sits there, He really did call me a thot though.

"Guys can you give us a minute,"

"Of course,"They walk out. I sit up and sit on the edge of the bed.

"Melanie,"

"I honestly dont want to hear it August," she says, not even looking at me.

"O-,"

"Just get out," I shake my head and walk out.

Melanie's POV

I shake my head and get up slowly in pain. I grab my sweats my mom brought me and my tank top. I slide off my gown and somebody walks in. I jump and turn around. 

"My bad," Nick laughs.

"Turn around," He laughs and licks his lips. He bites his lip as he turns around. I giggle and slide on my clothes.

"Okay your good," He turns back around.

"I got you something, " He gave me flowers. I wobble over to him, back hirts from the crash and the baby. 

"Thanks," A rose. I smile and sniff it.

"Your welcome, you good?," He sits down on the bed.

"Yeah, I guess," I sit down on the other side.

"Wheres August?," He asks.

"I told him to leave, cant deal with him right now,"

"What made you walk off?," he asks, I just shake my head. "Melanie,"

"Well after you dropped me off, he started going off. Then he said I need to relax and chill, then he called me a thot,"

"Whoa," Nick says.

"Yeah I know. Then during the interview he called me a thot again. I had enough and I walked off," He shakes his head.

"You good though?," I shrug my shoulders.

"I mean how could he call his wife a thot. I mean we didnt do shit together, I dont know what I did that was so bad for him to do that," Nick gets up and wraps his arms around me gently.

"You need a hug," I giggle and hug him back. "Things for you arent the best right now," I shake my head. "You just need that one person to stay by your side," I look up at him. "And when you are ready Im here," I smile. He slowly leans down and brings his lips upon mine. I guess I am a thot now.