Chapter 13 *Truth Or Dare...

Start from the beginning

His eyes widened.

"Please?" Kyie pleaded, pouting with her doe eyes again.

"Fine." Alex grumbled.

"Thank you!" She hugged Alex fiercly.

She pulled back after a few seconds, obviously realising what shed just done - pursing her lips and blushing. "Umm, yeah. Bye!"

She ran back to the girls' room.

"What was that about?" I asked.

:: Elizabeth ::

I hear the door shut softly, and Leah came bouncing onto the double bed, watching me.

I shook my hair again, watching the straight strands of black hair flow in the air-

"Honey, I'm home!" Katie called.

"And where is my dinner?" I put my hands on my hips, raising an amused eyebrow as I tried desperatley not to burst out into fits of laughter.

Katie got down on her knees and started begging - moving the top half of her body so as she was bowing. "My deepest apologies, Ma'am. I will make something extra special to make up for my mistakes,"

Leah obviously couldn't hold it in any longer, and laughed so hard tears rolled down her cheeks slowly; and she fell back onto the bed - still laughing hysterically.

I nodded, mock-scowling down at Katie. "Good."

I strutted off a few steps and collapsed on the bed next to Leah - who was in hysterical fits of laughter.

:: Max ::

Alex shrugged, shoving his hands inside his jeans pockets.

I rolled my eyes. "Whatever. Hey, wanna go spy on the girls?" I asked cheekily.

He smirked mischievously, raised an amused eyebrow at me; then smirked - giving me my answer.

We both tip-toed across the hall and put our ears to the door.

Laughter. All three of them were laughing together.

I bit my lip, frustrated and impatient. What were they laughing about?

"Well, anyways." Liz said after a moment, after they'd stopped laughing.

:: Elizabeth ::

"Yes, Ma'am?" Katie asked mockingly.

"Hey! We should video this and put it on YouTube!" Leah joked, still grinning.

"HA! No." Katie retorted.

"Right. So I have an idea..." I said mischievously.

"I'm listening..." Katie grinned cheekily at me, catching on to the evil creation of my mind.

I laughed evilly - like they did in the movies: "Mwu-hahaha,"

I even put my hands in the air to add effect - even though we were all still laying down on the bed.

Katie and Leah looked at each-other at the same time, with the exact same looks on their faces - like they were watching a mad woman; which they most likely were.

They both put a hand on my shoulder - one on each side.

"Liz, you're creeping me out." Katie raised an eyebrow at me.

"Naw." I moaned. "You spoil my fun, Ninja. How about we play Truth or Dare..."

"Yes!" Leah jumped up suddenly off the bed, rummaging around for a bottle.