I'll say it's all about sticking it out

Mulai dari awal

He shook her as she kept on crying like a little child. Jack kept on kissing her and Kirsten's not doing anything about it. She's too busy letting their engagement take her heart and mind.

They fell off the couch and it stopped Kirsten from crying. Jack's weight was too much for her to handle. She groaned as she pushed him away from her but Jack heard it differently.

As he pushed himself up with his hands, his boner poked on Kirsten's legs. They looked at each other with surprise. Kirsten looked crazy with all the tears in her cheeks plus her shocked expression.

"You're turning me on looking like that." Jack whispered.

Kirsten wiped her tears with her hands and pushed him away. "Yeah, and you turn me on by talking to me like that."

"But I always do the talking?" Jack said as he walked slowly towards the fridge.

Kirsten tailed behind him, "But you don't always talk while you're above me." She gulped on the milk that Jack sipped with.

"And I'm not always naked, so let's go and see the difference."

He pulled her into the bathroom behind them. He gently slid the door as he held on to her waist, briefly carrying her around to the shower. As soon as his feet landed on the shower floor, Kirsten's shirt flew up into the shower curtain rod. Jack's belt hit the floor together with his boxer shorts. They removed the remaining articles of clothing left on their body at the same time.

Kirsten grabbed her hair and tied it up while Jack removes her bra, kissing her at the moment. She kissed back and jumped into him as he opened the shower. Kirsten squealed as the cold water hit her back.

"Get me away from it! It's too cold!"

"I'll make you hot then."

He stepped back and aligned his shaft into her. In one quick motion, Kirsten's scream almost cracked the mirror. But as Jack carried her up and down with his arms, her scream slowly turned into moans of pleasure. And everytime Jack hits her sweet spot, he could feel his hair almost getting pulled out with her bare hands.

The cold water that was still flowing in her body was no match for the hot juices that she's giving out. Her panting was turning him on like crazy. And when the bus door opened and they heared footsteps coming in, the intensity and excitement almost made them witness the fences of heaven.

"Oh, fuck. Ah! They're here! Ah!" Kirsten whispered as she tried to catch breath and kept her mouth shut.

"I know." but he kept on pumping her like crazy. She hugged her head and breathed out on her ear. He could hear the pleasure, the pain and the ecstastic feeling from her soft moaning.

She almost choked when the bathroom door opened and they could see a shadow sitting on the toilet.

They slowed down and it made Kirsten close her eyes. She's too turned on to get fucked slowly. It was torturing her madly.

Jack closed his eyes too, not for the pressure of getting caught but because of the relieving sensation that cumming gave to him. When he opened his eyes, Kirsten got that shocked expression again but this time, without the tears. She climbed down from his stiff and still sensitive trunk body as he flinched.

Jack turned around and buried his head on the corner of the shower. Kirsten turned away from him. She didn't know if she should feel shocked, angry, or indifferent about it. She could clearly recall the feeling of his thing blowing out inside her. The warmth hasn't faded yet.

But what she couldn't recall was the feeling of embarrassment as the curtain opened and exposed her body to the mystery entity that's doing a business with the toilet bowl.