Your last chance

□□ you can write down the things you want to forget. □□

"Good morning!" a bedroom voice whispered into Kirsten's ear. "Wake up now!" it said again.

"Hmf.." Kirsten whispered as she stretched out her arms with her eyes still closed. "Honey?" She asked.

Jack leaned closer to Kirsten and poked the tip of her nose wet. Kirsten blinked her eyes open and saw a breakfast table beside her. "Good morning!" Jack said again.

"Oh, I miss this!" Kirsten smiled at him as she kissed his cheek. Jack jumped on the other side and waited at her side, to be fed. "Where's Olivia?" Kirsten asked as she lands a spoonful of cereal to Jack's mouth.

"I locked her out." He answered before Olivia scratched their closed door. "I want you now."

Kirsten giggled as Jack's stubble tickled her neck. "But I have work today." she said with a pouting face. "I have to prep the Graduation discounts."

Jack received a kiss before Kirsten stood up and took her bowl of cereal to her workstation. She looked at the boot up screen, intently looking at the dim reflection of Jack from it. "But I could use some cuddling, you know?" she said as she faced back Jack. He was quicker than a kid running after the ice cream truck.

Jack lifted her up from the computer chair to take the seat and let Kirsten sit on him. Kirsten quickly scanned her to-do list, Vinny's e-mails, site inquiries and some bashings, still. "Hey, do you still want to pursue college?" she asked as she prepared her spreadsheets to work on for the day.

"That's the nth time you asked me about that but my answer is still a no." Jack answered as he creeped his hands inside Kirsten's shirt.

"This is the nth time I'll say this but there are ladderized courses out there that you can try out. Online courses would do too."

"If you ask me again, I swear you'll stop on working that shit."

"You call my work shit?!" Kirsten asked on a rather higher tone. "This supports your living, our living." she continued as she gripped the spoon.

Jack moved back from the workstation by pushing the computer chair away. "Whoa! Can't you see a joke from that distance?" he asked afterwards.

"If you think this is shit then your ideas suck!" Kirsten said before storming off the room. Olivia went inside the room quickly and took Kirsten's place on Jack's lap.

"Your mom's angry, baby." Jack whispered as he scratched his head. As he held on to Olivia to put her down, he heard cupboards from the kitchen banging. "Kirsten!" He called out on his way down the stairs.

He arrived at the kitchen with Kirsten drinking a lemonade juice straight from the box; her eyes were tearing up. "Was it really about that?" Jack asked as he gently took the lemonade carton from her to take a sip from it too.

"No."

Jack hugged her from behind, "I understand so don't get all worked up about it, okay?"

Before Kirsten could answer, the doorbell rang. "Kirsten!" Jack rushed to open the door for her sister. "Oh, hello there!" she said to Jack before running to Kirsten who was in the kitchen arch.

"What is this?" Kirsten asked rather gleefully like she wasn't throwing a tantrum a while ago, as a polka dot box peeked out of the paper bag that May was giving to her.

"We made fondants in the baking class so I thought it would be cool to make it look like baby socks!" excitement was traced all over May's voice.