And weekends with our friends

□□ "Everything is different now, Kirchie. We are forever connected with them." □□

Lisa arrived at the airport around 2 in the morning. She still have two hours until the boarding starts. She took out the phone from her bag. She haven't tinkered it since she talked to Kirsten. No more missed calls and messages notifications from Alex.

Lisa felt sad and a bit relieved at the same time. As much as she didn't want to make Alex stressed out, he would definitely know about her surprise if she won't divert his attention. She kept her phone again and impatiently waited for the airport clock's hand to turn. There weren't a lot of passengers running to and from on the airport and it bored her to death.

She kept her bags closer as her eyes closed softly. She got enough nap during the afternoon but her eyes still feel heavy. Lisa has planned this thing the moment Alex told her about the Hopeless Europe Tour. She wanted to go there, and surprising Alex, and the whole band crew would be a great thing.

She has just opened her eyes on a dream when the call for their flight echoed out from the speakers of the airport. She shook her head and swiftly run to the inspection area, like it was going to make the plane leave earlier.

As soon as she stepped on the Amsterdam soil a lot earlier, she hit up Kirsten with a message. It was 6 in the morning when she settled down on a café to get some breakfast and a jolt of espresso to help her fight the sleepiness.

"Good morning Kirsten! Could you try and sneak up a bit?" her message said.

It was 6 in the morning and Kirsten was still flying around the skies in her dreams. But the vibration of her phone lent her wings flightless and she crashed down to the ground. When she opened her eyes, the first she saw was Jack on the bunk in front of her. He was fast asleep. Kirsten creeped her hands around the pillow and pulled out her phone.

After a couple of minutes, she's already heading out of the bus. Her hands on her pockets, holding on to her phone. She already learned her lesson. She didn't know anything about the place. Good thing the driver just got back with his coffee. She asked him about the café that Lisa was staying at and he just got his coffee there.

A couple of minutes after, Kirsten's eyes were all around the café, looking for Lisa who already caught her first. Lisa frantically waved at Kirsten to get her attention. As soon as Kirsten settled down beside her on the couch, Lisa hugged her really tight, like they haven't seen each other for a year or so.

It was different. Kirsten felt something different about her hug. She felt like Lisa was in need of something. "What brought you here?" she asked.

Lisa pulled herself away and shot her a confused look. "I'm going to surprise Alex!" then she gave up a soft chuckle.

Kirsten insisted her look of discernment, trying to force something out of her friend. But Lisa ignored it as she went back to her cup of coffee. "I'm letting you off the hook this time." Kirsten said before she headed to the counter to get a kiwi smoothie and a meaty turnover for the morning.

When she got back, Lisa was on her phone and was talking to someone. Kirsten started biting off the edges of her turnover as she listens to Lisa. "Yeah. Can you reschedule it next week? I'm out of the country right now... Yes." It sounded like she's trying to adjust some set appointments. After she hung up the phone, Kirsten was already leaning on the table and waiting for Lisa to talk.

They smiled at each other, trying to talk with their eyes. Kirsten cleared her throat, "I wonder who is having an appointment next week?"

Lisa laughed at her before responding with, "I wonder too, Kirchie."