Don't you see what you do to me

□□ #srslypissed □□

"Kirsten." she answered when the frappe stand employee asked for the name to be written on her order.

"Can you write Mrs. Barakat instead?" Jack squeezed in before the employee could write.

The two sat down on the bar stools facing the event stage from afar. Jack was about to take a picture of them too but Kirsten asked, "They said they were coming too?"

"Yeah. Alex said Harry passed by his house just to give the flyer. How weird." Jack answered then smiled at the camera while Kirsten stares aimlessly at the shutter. "Come on. A Barakat knows how to smile and when to take the shot."

"Matcha smoothie for Mrs. Barakat!" the barista called out and maybe half of the frappe cafe looked at her then around the cafe to see who will get the drink. There were also a few who stood up, many of them were the ones who asked for a picture with Jack.

Kirsten took some air before she stood up and took her order with chin held high. Jack's drink came over as well so she took the two. Jack was pumping his fist to an imaginary dummy in front of him as Kirsten walked back to their table.

"Well, that's a new Barakat trait."

"And what is it?" Kirsten asked as she wiped her cold and moist hand with the tissue.

"That strut." He answered as he bit his lips.

"You know what? I'm starting to enjoy this Mrs. Barakat lifestyle. Is it too soon?"

"No?!" Jack answered almost immediately. "You should have adapted it from the beginning."

"Are you serious?" Kirsten asked. She thought she heard the echo of her voice but turns out, it was Alex behind her.

"Are you serious? Yes we are serious! We're hitting the road tomorrow for some local tour before our vacation, yet were going to spend the cloudless night here in the fireworks night." He said, almost without stop.

Lisa came behind him with their own pair of drinks. She was all smiles and was obviously looking more bright. "This should be an epic double date, Jack." She said before leaning to Kirsten for a hug even if she couldn't hug her back completely.

"You planned a double date?" Kirsten asked Jack while she's arching her back to avoid cold moist to get through her white cotton dress.

"More like set it up and let the fireworks night surprise the shit out of us. But honestly though, Harry caused this." He answered while trying to get the drinks from Lisa's hands. Alex on the other hand is securing their seat. "And that, my lady, is the Barakat party-planning style." he winked at Kirsten.

"You better not fuck this one up, Jack." Alex squeezed in as he jokingly pulls Lisa away from her tight hug to Kirsten.

Jack chuckled before acting like he suddenly remembered something. "Oh and as a spontaneous part of the double date program," He pulled out his camera and asked a passing service crew to take a picture of them.

"Coffee!" He shouted as their queue for the smile.

"Coffee!" They sounded in chorus before it faded away to a cherishing laugh.

Alex immediately turned to Kirsten, "So how are the classes?"

"It's fun and it's really helping me a lot. I mean I'm improving in my usual routines."

"Well, that's good! Harry may not look the part but he helped me a lot."

"Yeah but he's really getting into my nerves sometimes."