I'll say it's all about sticking it out

□□ "It's really comforting to know that I can hold on to someone who is more than willing let go of other things just to hold me with his both hands." □□

"Sorry about barging in a while ago." Lisa said as she pushed another merch box towards Kirsten's side of the couch. She then sat down beside her afterwards.

"I'm a bit glad that you did, actually. Someone else could have seen me naked. I'm embarassed with you, what more for the others?"

They kept their lips shut for a moment, but when their eyes met, they bursted out laughing and made Rian surprised that he lost grip of his controller. The back lounge echoed with laughter.

"So what happened after I left?"

When Jack and Kirsten went to the bus after All Time Low's set, the rest of the band and crew went straight to the pub that Alex went on the morning before. Jack and Kirsten were left on the bus for a long time, just enough for them to talk about the twitter revolution, and have some more time together.

"I just wished that it wasn't that nasty, you know?" he answered back when Kirsten tried to console him about the twitter revolution that happened overnight.

Kirsten jerked her knees upwards, causing Jack to snap out of his sad thoughts. He sat up back on the couch. "So you're the strong girl now?"

Kirsten shook her head and answered, "Not really. I just remembered someone's words for me."

"See? There are still a lot of people who are happy for us." he said as he pulled her in for a hug.

Kirsten laughed a little with Jack's confident voice. She wasn't really talking about the comments anymore. She remembered what Alex told her about them, having relationships. They are people too. They have a heart that can fall in love with anyone and can get broken. But even with the risk of having their hearts fall apart, they take the chance to prove of what they are capable of doing for love.

"Yeah. They are happy for us." she said, knowing that there were still positive responses and even heated commen-versations (made up word :D) between bashers and the supporters of their relationship. "I guess I got a handful of lovers now."

"Not to put you down, but also a hoard of haters." Jack replied then he kissed her head.

Kirsten turned to him with a big smile, "I can't carry a hoard, so I'll just stick with the handful."

Jack gently nodded his head and smiled from ear to ear as he felt Kirsten lightened up about what happened. He bit his lips in happiness and hugged her tight until they laid down on their backs. He hugged her like a human-size pillow and whispered, "That's my girl. I'll stay around, y-you can release your anger on me and I wouldn't mind. I want you to tell me everything that I should and shouldn't know."

"Is that necessary?" she asked as she returned the favor and hugged him back.

"Your problem, is my problem now. What bothers you, will bother me even more if you won't speak out about it."

Kirsten felt a rush on her head. She didn't know where it came from or where it was hiding all along. But in that moment, it seemed like the bits of her life flashed in her mind and the whole shape of her future was in Jack's eyes.

Goosebumps ran over her arms and body. And she felt the sudden urge to cry out loud. "I love.. you! We're getting.. married!" she tried to squeeze the words between her sobs. "I-I'm.. It's sinking in now!" her tears won't stop flowing and Jack coudn't help but laugh at her and her funny way of accepting things.