I know it sounds crazy

□□ ...let me be the wife you've always wanted. □□

The day that Lisa dreads about finally came. Kirsten and Cass went with her until outside the doctor's office. The two sat down on the bench outside and silently watched all the people passing by. Time flies fast when you're talking about a lot of things including the assumption of being barren which got her thinking all night, all day.

"Isn't it a thing? That when you got misscarriage in the past, there's a big chance of having a problem in child bearing afterwards?" Kirsten asked.

Cass shrugged, wanting to avoid it as much as possible. She doesn't know a thing about it and if Kirsten's right, she doesn't know what she can do to cheer up two people. She thinks it is out of her capabilities.

"I should research about it, right?" Kirsten asked again.

Cass looked down when Kirsten turned her head to her.

"It's alright." Kirsten whispered to herself as she hugged her knees. "You don't need to answer. You're not a doctor anyway."

Cass smiled at her. The air felt heavy and all the people were blurred at Kirsten's sight. It could be the tears of her worry or the hospital smell that pierces her eyes; most likely it was the first one.

After a couple of hours, Lisa came out with a little smile hiding behind her pouting lips.

"What took you so long?" Cass asked as soon as Lisa came out in a wheelchair.

"Oh she's supposed to be there for a while only?" Kirsten asked on the other hand.

Lisa laughed at their thoughts before she spoke out, "Well, I don't really know. I mean the first one isn't that long compared to this time." Cass took over the wheelchair and they headed back to their room. "Maybe the doctor and I just got carried away too much."

"So what did the two of you talked about?" Kirsten asked as she hands a bottle of water to Lisa.

"Medical cancer jargons and shit stuff. I can't remember a clear thing about it." Lisa said as she scratched her head. She can't clearly relay the doctor's words to her to other people. But by the lightness that she feels while talking to the doctor, she felt like eveything's going to be okay.

"Shitty huh?" Kirsten second the motion.

"Totally!" Lisa responded.

They checked out of the hospital before dawn and took a night off at a nearby bed and breakfast before heading out to make it in time for the last leg of the Hopeless Tour.

With Vinny in the workforce, Kirsten felt ease in not being able to complete the tour. Though she missed the ecstastic crowds and their heartfelt voices singing at the top of their lungs. She felt like she understands why it is very important for the band to perform in front of people. Everything's different, the songs come to life and each of the voices in the venue keeps the flame alive.

"Still not dizzy?" asked Jack on the phone while the three girls are on the airport to board the plane to Manchester.

"You called just to ask that? I'm not even on the plane yet." and Kirten regrets talking insensitively when all the time she knew why Jack was asking that question.

Jack snorted on the other line and acted dumb, "Not yet? I thought the flight was at 11:47?"

"You stalker! It got delayed."

"Well, were cleaning the bus a bit right now." he said right before Kirsten heard Zack called out to Jack.

"Really?" she asked before she heard a box crashing to Jack.