At the bar drinking way too much

□□ "You're going to hear those heartbeats every single waking day of your life, I promise." □□

"I found your secret compartment, guys!" Kirsten shouted as Alex and Zack entered the bus. "I can't find the weed though." she shouted again before she started to cry as the contents of the bottle she was holding spilled out to her legs then to the floor. Zack ran towards Kirsten while Alex took a hand towel from the bathroom.

"I don't really drink. I don't know what's wrong?! Where do you guys keep the weed? I miss them." she continued crying out as Zack took the bottle away from her and pulled her to the front lounge. Alex followed after them and he immediately wiped her face with the wet towel.

"I thought I could handle it. He trusts me!" She wasn't as furious as she was when she lost her baby, but she was thoroughly confused and drunk.

"Calm down, Kirsten." Alex said as she continued wiping her face. Rian came up to the bus with a confused look and when he saw Kirsten, he just shook his head. They left her after lunch in the bus but she was normally fine. They just hung out with some of the other bands and when they came back, Kirsten's a bit drunk already and was a mess.

"I am calm! That's why I didn't go to the bar." Zack bit his lip with her blabber and irrational reasoning, but Alex and Rian snorted at what she said.

"Yeah! You're pretty calm, Kirsten. We admire you." Rian said as he patted her head.

"Really?" her eyes grew big like a prep kid who was complimented by her teacher but she was still sobbing.

"Yes. So get up now and clean yourself. Could you still sing?" Alex asked.

"Holy shit!" she screamed out. "I'm sorry, Alex! I neglected my duty as a singer!" she started crying again, but the three laughed at her. They knew her almost drunk language was kicking off again.

Alex shook her body, "It's alright! It's alright, Kirchie. The crowd will gladly sing with me."

She was sill sobbing but she nodded her head at him. "I'll go clean up now." She slowly walked towards her bunk to get some clothes. The three were still at the front lounge looking at her as she entered the bathroom. They were looking at her and Rian was gesturing her to go on and clean up.

She opened the shower and stood still as it soaked her. The tears coming out of her eyes mixed up with the water flowing from her head down to her face. It was like crying in the rain so she could hide the tears.

Jack was with his ex, and she's not just any other ex-girlfriend. She's a model and a reality actress. They were spending a cozy time as what Kirsten read and seen on his tweet. She knew that Jack won't really get on the bed with her, but at the back of her mind, that thought haunts her. That thought fucks up with everything.

What the hell does she have that Jack already loved on his ex-girlfriend? A lot. A lot in Kirsten's mind. A lot that kept her worried and pessimist for the rest of the day.

Rian texted Jack immediately as soon as Kirsten stepped on the bathroom.

"Kirsten is drunk. Get your ass back here." Jack read as Holly poured a cold drink on his glass.

"You sure you're not drinking anything besides this? I have a some whiskey here." she asked. She noticed Jack's change of expression. "What's wrong?" she asked again.

"I need to get back." Jack stood up from his seat and walked towards the coat rack to get his jacket.

"I thought you guys are leaving at midnight? " Holly asked as she trailed behind Jack.

Somewhere in NeverlandOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara