The weekends with old friends

□□ "You're the exception."□□

"Yeah! Such a spoiler. I don't know when was his right time in saying it."Kirsten laughed out while she was talking with Abby, her college friend. They stumbled upon each other at Starbucks, with Rian's lead of course. Kirsten was talking about the marriage plan that Jack shared with her during their date.

"But that was so sweet, Kirsten!" Abby wasn't aware of who All Time Low was. She felt weird though, because some of the other customers were all smiles, and their heads were turned to Kirsten and her friends.

"Hey, we've been talking for 15 minutes now. Why are you with these guys? Who are they?"

"I've already introduced them to you, Abby."

"I know. But aside from them, being them, why are all these people looking at us like this?"

"They're in a band. All Time Low." Abby looked around them, trying to get something out of her memory where she would have met the four. But she was never a fan of any band so she just, "Nah. I don't know that. Nice meeting them though. Anyway, I'm really creeped out right now on how much of an innocent I am to not know them so, I have to go."

"What? Already?" Kirsten pouted at her friend, hoping she wouldn't leave yet.

"No, Kirsten. That won't work on me now." she kissed her friend and bid good bye to everyone.

"Bye Abby."

"I never thought you were such a clingy friend." Alex poked her as soon as Abby left the shop.

"You know Alex, seeing acquaintances here makes me very happy. I'm from the other side of the world so seeing them means a lot to me."

"I understand, but really? You girls like screamed out from each end of the room."

Kirsten's eyes popped out then she covered her face, "Were we really that loud?"

The four laughed at her embarrassed reaction. Jack pulled her closer and placed his arm on her shoulder, "We could get louder than that."

"Oh yes we could!" Alex almost shouted, getting more glances. Rian and Zack booed him off.

"You shared about our date, huh?" Jack whispered to her ear. Kirsten turned to him slowly with a hint of confusion in her eyes.

"I.. ugh.. I shouldn't have said that!" she quickly realized that she just awarded a giveaway. They've been trying to hide it from other people, but she just shared their relationship status with Abby. Kirsten thought that Jack was referring to that, but he wasn't.

Jack shook his head as a smile beamed on Kirsten, "I was just surprised, Kirsten. I don't really care if it will go out anymore."

"Really?" Kirsten's eyes sparkled and it seemed that all the butterflies in her stomach were awakened. He doesn't care anymore. He never did actually. It was Kirsten who asked him to keep everything a secret. It was her idea that it's not a good thing for Jack to be seen with a girl like her. It was her low self-esteem that made them hide from the fans and have discreet dates.

Jack never liked the idea, but he knew that it would turn out to something if they pressed on letting the fans know about their relationship. He knew of Kirsten's fears of what the others would say about her, about Jack and ultimately, their acceptance for the band.