I wanna be your lost boy

□□ Winners don't need to wrestle with losers because they already won the fight. □□

"Uh.. So what is this supposed to mean?" Kirsten asked as she awkwardly wrapped her arms around Jack's head.

"Don't you get it?" his voice was muffled as he kept his face

"Well, I'm pretty sure that my bust size is not the reason why you kept me here with you."

"You sure about that?" Jack asked.

Kirsten held back her initial answer. It was like their roles was reversed. Ladies are the ones who ask such 'trap' questions. She could see the 'it's a trap' meme inside her head. Jack gave her a questionable look.

Kirsten slowly nodded her head, waiting for Jack's next action.

Jack stood up without saying a word. But Kirsten called out, "Wherever you're going, I'm thirsty!" she held the last syllable until Jack stepped out of the room.

She heard Jack's steps going down the stairs and she heard her phone beep. There's a message from her dad.

"Looks like there's something wrong?"

Kirsten replied, 'Nothing is wrong, Dad. What's happening right now is actually how should things go. I'm okay. He's with me.'

'Just keep yourself safe. I don't want you to be hurt, in any way.'

Kirsten laid back on the bed and stared at the ceiling. She was already hurt with what happened on the fireworks night. But on a brighter sense, she learned that day how to turn it around. She sighed before looking back to her phone. 'Sure thing! He's keeping me safe.'

"Are you putting up a fight with your bashers now?" Jack asked as he closed the door with his butt. He was carrying a tray with a milk chocolate drink and some classic butter cookies.

Kirsten chuckled at what he said. That was the one thing that she never thought of doing, nor even possible for her to do even in her wildest dreams. But then again, she never thought of getting married to Jack. "I won't fight back, Honey. Winners-" she said as she held his chin. "don't need to wrestle with losers because they already won the fight."

"You're right!" Jack exclaimed before jumping beside her on the bed.

"No!" she suddenly screamed out. Jack gave her a 'what the fuck' look. She looks like she's going crazy.  "Why am I saying those words? I don't want to be mean!"

Jack smiled at her crazy thoughts and held her hands, "Is it alright for you to share me with other girls?"

Kirsten cringed at the question that has an obvious answer, "Of course, no! You slut."

"Then it's not being mean at all! You're just o-on uh, self-defense mode!"

Kirsten silently looked at him. Inside her mind, she's already thinking of how she's going to defend herself if defending is not really a perk in her state. If she defend herself, Jack and their relationship, there's no solid proof that it can change everything into good. Even if she's not yet a someone, all her actions are being watched and criticized.

"Then it's not fun being there. I'd rather be unknown."

"Hey, come on!" Jack lifted her chin. "Where are the Barakat abilities that you've unlocked? Cheer up! You know, I'll always be here."

Suddenly, Kirsten's phone beeped again. Jack took it from her before she could even read the message. He held kirsten's head with one hand, like a ball as he read the new message. He smiled and his eyes almost teared up before he started to respond.