Somewhere in Neverland

Let's be happy. It's a new start for us. □

Who knew that the quaint little place will help them cope up with the sadness that they've been dealing with for a long time already. They finished their meal with a full stomach and warmed up hearts. The happiness and warmth lingered until they got back home.

Their friends and family held a simple celebration when they returned. And everyone could see that the Jack and Kirsten were better compared to when they left for their vacation.

The smiles were all over the place. There were a lot of good news. Kirsten's album release brought in good numbers and has a good receive over all.

Alex and Lisa is starting an organization for women's health and they want Jack and Kirsten to be there as well.

Rian is getting a beach house. Zack is getting more buffed every week. Kirsten's family is coming back again in a few months.

It just proves that there are a lot of reasons to be happy. There are a lot of reasons to go on living to the best of your ability.

Life has its ups and downs. But remember that when you are down, the only way to go is up.

The party ended earlier than usual. It was a Sunday and everyone has things to do during the weekday.

Jack and Kirsten went to bed with smiles still plastered on their faces.

They started to remember the old times, mostly the happy memories. The crazy start of their relationship. The 'firsts' that Kirsten experienced because of them. And also their first meeting.

"The first time I saw you, you're like this little, cute fan girl that looks like a box of happiness!" Jack said as she stroked her head.

"Well, if you were on my shoes, pretty much you'll end up with a boner." Kirsten bit her lips in an attempt to suppress her laughter.

"So are you saying that you had the equivalent reaction when you saw me that time?"

Kirsten paused for a bit. He looked at Jack, who was eagerly waiting for her answer. "I believe I did."

Kirsten saw Jack's eyes grew even bigger. "Seriously?" his smile looked like he just unlocked an achievement. He was in utter awe.

"You know what? After our Hawaii vacation, I thought about my life and how it changed because of you." He kissed her hand before continuing, "And for crying out loud, there's this one secret that I have always kept with me." he coughed so hard after talking that Kirsten almost stood up from her bed.

"If today is not the right time, that secret could wait." Kirsten replied with a lot of worry in her voice as she caressed his face.

"That's actually always my problem." he chuckled before facing Kirsten. "There's always something that's holding me back."

"Alright. Alright. Then tell me now? I swear I won't judge."

"Well." Jack smiled sheepishly before whispering, "I decided not to use protection that time."

Kirsten looked at him with a poker face. Jack felt a little defeated that his secret has no impact whatsoever. But when Kirsten asked, "When? Which time?"

It slipped from Jack's mind that they've been together for quite some time already. With Jack's energy and proud boners, one can say that they already did it a lot. But nothing beats that one time on the bus and when Jack finally acknowledged that and said, "The first time."

The memories of weed, the kissing, and the intoxicated sex they had the first time flashed back to Kirsten's mind, but only blurred fragments of it.

"But you said you used one." Kirsten asked with some concern in her voice.

"Were there any evidence of that at the back lounge?"

Kirsten tried to confirm another thing again, "You told Alex you used one."

"Yeah, about that." He turned his eyes down, "I lied. But I knew that was wrong. I just- I can't say that to him. I truly messed up that one. Alex will be mad at me that time."

"Well, I got pregnant so I guess you lying was for nothing."

Jack held both of her hands and kissed them. "No, no, no. Don't make it sound like that. I was high but at the back of my mind, I knew I liked you. I really do!"

"That's just downright clichè, sweetie."

"No! Really! I felt warm and fuzzy since I met you and every time were together before. I knew there was something! Really!"

Kirsten looked at his big brown eyes and what she saw was Jack's love and adoration for her. He believed in her. He didn't abandoned her even if he could easily do so. And for that she's very thankful.

"I'm so sorry. That was irresponsible of me. I knew that you adore all of us and I took advantage of that." he continued.

"Hey, we've been through a lot. Honestly, I could be mad at you right now but I gave you my consent. I'm just happy that we are in this adventure, ok? I'll always love you!"

She could have been a character just passing by in another chapter of Jack's life but he kept her close. He loved her with all of him.

No one could even imagine everything that happened to her would happen.

She feels lucky and blessed to have Jack in her life. She experienced a lot but it was all worth it to have him by his side forever.

"I love you so much Kirsten. Let's be happy. It's a new start for us. I will love you until the day I lose my life."

All that was inside her head were the overwhelming feeling of love, sense of security, and strong bond of trust. Looking at Jack, Kirsten knew it was the happy ending given to her.

And the thing that she would do for the rest of her life is to love him dear. She wouldn't change anything in the past because everything that happened led to this moment when she knew, he is everything to her now.

"I love you too, forever."

And that is it for Somewhere in Neverland! Thank you so much for following Kirsten's story. I'm really thankful that you have come this far in the story.

A lot happened with my own life that's why the story took years to be finished.
Another reason it took so long to finish is that I also started another story years ago. I hope if you have time, you can also try to feel if that story is something you will like. The title is The Perfect Mistress. ❤️

I'm really thankful that there are people like you who read this story of mine. From the bottom of my heart, thank you!

Hustlers forever!

○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●

^_____^

★ Votes ★ are greatly appreciated.

♥ Add to Reading List ♥ to get updated.

◆ brainjunkies ◆