Let The Games Begin 2

Start from the beginning

The screen finally answered "After we acomplish what we need to acomplish" It said. "Any more questions?"

The model-I think it was Heather- shyly raised her hand then asked "How about our parents?"

I mentally rolled my eyes. I don't care about my parents.

"We gave them exuces" the screen said "Now, it is time for dinner so everyone is to go to the dining room. The door is big and brown. Now go please. Other questions will be answered later and other important things will also be told later. Good night and have a nice sleep." it said and turned off.

No one moved.

There's just too many questions.

Requests??

Games??

Accomplish??

Oh goodness, why us?

Why me?

I got pulled out of my thoughts when someone tapped me on the shoulder. I looked up to see the model. I think her name was Hailey? No. Hmm... Ah! Heather!

I looked around and realised that the other four were gone. Maybe they went away I was zoning out.

She shyly smiled at me then said "Everyone's going to dinner? You coming?" I stared at her. She was pretty.

I looked around one more time then stood up and smiled back at her. I don't like being a b*tch to shy people " Thanks... But I think I'll eat at 'my' room." I told her. She slightly frown but smiled again.

"Oh, okay." She said and we started to walk out of the room.

When we got out, we went straight to the dining room.

This Heather girl is really nice, because she never said a word when we were walking.

We opened the door and saw only Aber, Fon and the strawberry blonde guy... uhm, Tyron? I think... eating on the table for six.

They stared at us when we opened the door, mostly at Heather though. Except for Aber. He was grinning foolishly at me.

I glared at him and quickly took a sandwich and a bottle of cola on the long table at the corner -that has tons of different foods- and got out.

I was close to my room when I finally realised that someone was at my back. I looked back and saw Heather, also with food on her hands. I raised an eyebrow at her "Oh, haha, I'll also eat at my room." she told me gesturing to the pink door.

"Oh" I said and went in my colorful room. I put my food on the night stand and plopped down the bed.

I stared at the white cieling."Whatever we want... Even if it's impossible..." I mumbled to myself.

Whatever...

Whatever...

It WILL be nice if someone would finally believe me that my parents are abusing me and making me do things.

Yes, aunt Trella believes me but she doesn't have any proof for the police.

When I told the police, my parents told them that something was wrong in my brain that I keep on seeing and imagining things and my bruises were from playing sports too much - I played almost every sport before every wrong thing happened- and since I didn't have proof and they did - they got a fake document from one of their doctor 'guests'- and ofcourse they believed them, not me.

It will also be nice if I get to live in a new town, with a new school and a new life without my parents but with aunt Trella.

And maybe I could go to College, ask for them to give me money for college stuffs. Until I graduate and get a high paying job, I'll maybe request an allowance every month.

Yeah right. Like they'll really do it.

How do they expect me to trust them?? How am I to trust someone I haven't met yet when I don't even trust the people I've been with my whole life?

But if this games would 'save' me... then, maybe playing it would be fine.

I sighed heavily.

I am so confused! Ugh!

•••••••••••••••••••••••••

The next morning (6:00 am)

•••••••••••••••••••••••••

I was staring at the window- sitting on the edge of the long black couch- for almost an hour now.

Why?

Because, I don't trust anyone here and I don't want to be with anyone here. Sooooo, I thought of breaking the glass and jumping out the window.

The problem is, if I broke it, it might turn an alarm or something on. AND! I think I'm on the third floor, I might broke an arm or sumfin. But! I can then escape.

Yes.

No

Yes

No......

I looked around and saw a yellow basket ball. I grinned.

Yes.

I quickly grabbed it and went to the window.

When I was infront of the window, 5 feet away.

I took a deep breath.

Raised the that's holding the yellow basketball.

Then threw it as hard as I can.

I stared, shock at what happened.

WTF!?

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>><><><<><

OooooooOoOOOooooohhhhhhhh.

Vote!

Comment!

Fan?

Luv Y'all!!!!

++++the random moi++++

+++++++nayka19amnos++++++