Sebastian shrugged. "You could always come back here." he suggested.

Blaine looked at him and Aimeé thoughtfully. "I could, you know." he mumbled and smiled.

Sebastian smirked smugly as Aimeé glared at him and jabbed his side with her elbow.

"Ow!"

"Not helpful."

"Honestly, it isn't a bad idea."

Aimeé groaned in annoyance. "Not this again." she muttered and glared at Sebastian, who massaged his throbbing side. "If he transfers, it's your burden to bear."

"Mine to bear?"

"I'm a burden?"

🎶

"You've been here in Dalton all day, aren't you going back to Lima? Your own school? Don't you have class? Cheerleading practice or something? Will you go already?"

Blaine being in Dalton annoyed the hell out of Sebastian. He didn't mind him being there at first, he enjoyed his company despite their rivalry.

However, after a while and seeing how he was staring at Aimeé, he got jealous.

The three were sitting around the senior commons. He and Aimeé kept Blaine company throughout the day, the Warblers even welcomed him like old times, and were happy that he and Aimeé were doing fine.

Blaine sighed heavily. "I don't know if going back to McKinley is a great idea right now." he said as he sprawled on the sofa he was occupying. "I don't know what to do anymore."

Aimeé looked worried for her childhood best friend, while Sebastian looked even more annoyed and tried to calm down for his girlfriend's sake.

Aimeé noticed the Warblers energetically entered the senior commons, and smiled knowingly.

Whoa oh oh oh
Eh eh eh eh
Whoa oh oh oh, oh oh

Surprised, Sebastian, Blaine and the Warblers turned to Aimeé as she stood up from the sofa and started singing.

I've been waiting on a sunset, bills on my mindset
I can't deny they're getting high
Higher than my income, income's bread crumbs
I've been trying to survive
The glow that the sun gets right around sunset
Helps me to realize
This is just a journey, drop your worries
You are gonna turn out fine
Oh, you turn out fine
Fine, oh, you turn out fine

Aimeé pulled Sebastian up to dance as the Wablers backed her up.

But you gotta keep your head up, oh oh
And you can let your hair down, eh eh
You gotta keep your head up, oh oh
And you can let your hair down, eh eh

Aimeé pointed at Blaine, who sat up from the sofa.

I know it's hard, know it's hard
To remember sometimes
But you gotta keep your head up, oh oh
And you can let your hair down, eh eh eh eh eh

Aimeé stepped back to dance with the Warblers as Nick, Trent and Skylar walked forward and sang together.

I got my hands in my pockets, kicking these rocks
It's kinda hard to watch this life go by
I'm buying into skeptics
Skeptics mess with the confidence in my eyes
I'm seeing all the angles, thoughts get tangled
I start to compromise my life and my purpose
Is it all worth it?
Am I gonna turn out fine?