iv. her new friends

────── 🎶─────

────── 🎶─────

The day of Burt Hummel and Carole Hudson's wedding arrived, and Aimeé with the female New Directions wore their autumn red bridesmaid dresses, while the male New Directions wore their groomsmen tuxes.

Aimeé was invited by Kurt and Finn to be in the wedding entrouage. The others were happy she joined and told her to ignore any negativity for the day.

She didn't ask more about what they meant, but noticed how they would get in between when she would try talking to Rachel, especially Kurt and Santana.

"I'm glad we met, Beyoncé. Thank you for becoming my friend, you and Blaine." Kurt said, sincerely and grabbed her hands. "I would hug you, but I don't want to ruin your dress."

Aimeé chuckled in amusement. "Me too, Porcelain. Me too." she said and squeezed his hand.

Kurt sighed softly. "I wish you could just transfer to McKinley and join New Directions." he said and looked hopefully at her. "With you in our club, we might have a chance for nationals."

Aimeé's eyes widened in surprise and smiled apologetically. "I'm sorry, but I love Dalton and the Warblers." she told him and quirked an eyebrow. "New Directions are talented, especially you. Trust and have faith in each other, then everything will fall into place."

"Speaking of Warblers, someone very special is joining us." Kurt said happily and looked behind her. "Turn around, Beyoncé!"

Aimeé did as she was told and her eyes widened in shock when she saw Blaine walking towards them. She laughed happily as she rushed towards him, meeting him halfway and jumped into his arms.

"Blaine!"

"Aimeé!"

The two tightly embraced each other, while the New Directions smiled fondly at them.

Kurt sighed in exasperation. "Aimeé Crawford! What did I tell you about your dress!" he scolded and looked away, not wanting to ruin an important day because of jealousy. "Alright! Come on! We're starting in a minute! Everyone, places!"

Blaine glanced around and saw the New Direction with their partners before looking back at Aimeé. "Looks like I'll be your date for the wedding." he said.

Aimeé nodded. "Looks like it, and I wouldn't have it any other way." she told him.

Blaine knew his cheeks were red from what she said, and felt his heart racing inside his chest.