xxvi. her haven

────── 🎶─────

────── 🎶─────

It was the day of Sectionals, but Aimeé and the Warblers weren't competing against Hunter and the New World Warblers.

They were ready to face their own, but instead Blaine and the New Directions were the ones competing against the New World Warblers.

Blaine went to Dalton to tell Aimeé that he decided to stay in McKinley and finish his senior year there.

Aimeé understood his decision and she supported him. She told him about what happened in Dalton with the Warblers being separated into two groups and a new glee club was formed.

Blaine was furious at Hunter and planned to confront him, but she quickly stopped him.

"No! Don't worry about Hunter or the New World Warblers. We'll take this rivalry to Regionals. I will make sure we win our Sectionals so we could compete against them." Aimeé assured him, calming him down.

"I'm sure, you guys, the original Warblers will win." Blaine said, proudly and grinned happily at her.

Before Aimeé and the Warblers performed, Aimeé assured her fellow Warblers that they would win the first round of the competition and compete against Hunter and the New World Warblers to show them there was only one Warbler glee club in Dalton.

Aimeé stood at the right wing of the The April Rhodes Civic Pavilion. She held a microphone tightly in her hands as she closed her eyes.

"Ready, Mon coeur?"

Aimeé opened her eyes and looked up to see Sebastian standing in front of her with a handsome smile.

"I am. Are you, Ma moitié?"

Sebastian chuckled lightly as gently grabbed her hands and placed an affectionate kiss on her knuckles. "Of course. With you by my side, I'm ready for anything." he told her, making her look down shyly. "I saw Blaine and the New Directions earlier. Also, Hunter's here with his Warblers."

Aimeé frowned. "Is that so?"

"Hey, hey, don't worry. We're gonna win this and beat them in regionals. We're gonna prove to them that we're better than them, and you're gonna beat Hunter as Captain." Sebastian assured her.

Aimeé smiled happily at his reassuring words. "Thank you, Ma moitié. Let's do our very best, and at the same time let's have fun." she said.

"And now, ladies and gentlemen! The Dalton Academy Warblers!"

Sebastian pressed his forehead against hers and pecked her lips. "Showtime."