ix. her obliviousness

────── 🎶─────

────── 🎶─────

"Here, Procelain."

Aimeé handed her friend a musical sheet, and Kurt grinned when he recognized the song.

"Move?"

Aimeé nodded happily. "Yeah. Valentines is coming up, and I thought dedicating this song to all the Warblers, who are too scared to confess their feelings to the person they like." she explained.

Kurt wiggled his eyebrows playfully at her. "I love lady chat so, who is it? A fellow Warbler, or maybe a student? Who is the luckiest guy in the universe that caught the Dalton Queen's attention?" he asked, eagerly.

Aimeé's eyes widened in surprise and burst out laughing while Kurt glared at her as he crossed his arms in front of his chest.

"I'm dead serious right now, Beyoncé!"

Aimeé suppressed a laugh and sighed heavily. "Sorry. I have my hands full with my studies and the Warblers. I'm too busy to even think about love." she explained.

Kurt frowned slightly. "You haven't experienced love before?" he asked.

Aimeé shook her head. "I don't have the time." she told him and frowned slightly. "We're still in high school, though."

Kurt quirked an eyebrow. "Love is always at the right time and right place." he told her and sighed dreamily. "You never said the words, 'you just know', 'it's hard to describe'? To put this simply, have you ever liked anyone?"

Aimeé opened her mouth to respond. "I love---"

"Romantically, and don't say the Wabrlers, unless, it's one of them. If not, forget it."

Aimeé closed her mouth and shrugged. "Then, no."

Kurt stared at her in horror. "You never felt butterflies sensation in your stomach, and your heart beating so fast inside your chest?" he asked and dramatically placed a hand over his forehead. "It is the best feeling you'll ever feel, Aimeé Crawford."

Aimeé chuckled lightly. "It sounds like you've been in love before." she said, suspiciously and Kurt looked away shyly. "Or, you're already in love with someone."

She got her answer when she saw Kurt's flushed cheeks, and smiled happily.

"Who is it?"

Kurt quietly shook his head, and she suspiciously narrowed her eyes at him.

"Is he a student here?"