x. her valentines

────── 🎶─────

────── 🎶─────

February fourteen.

It was Valentine's Day.

The day for couples to show off their love for each other.

The day some single people dreaded and hated the most, but enjoyed the sweets being sold everywhere at a low price.

Some call it, raised expectation day, cliched proposal day, cupid day, heart's day, listening to cheesy love songs day.

However, for Aimeé, it was a shopping day.

As soon as she entered The Gap, she was greeted by the staff.

"Happy Valentine's Day, Miss Crawford!"

"Happy Valentine's Shopping!"

Aimeé smiled happily. "Happy Valentine's Day!" she greeted them back and looked around the store.

She walked over to a mannequin wearing a linen-cotton railroad blue and white stripe shirtdress, unaware that Blaine, Kurt and the entire Dalton Academy Warblers in their complete uniform were hiding in racks, mannequins and shelves.

Blaine and Kurt were hiding together in a shirt rack, a safe distance from Aimeé. Blaine was unconsciously playing the shirts on the rack as he stared lovingly at her, but he was a nervous wreck at the thought of him confessing his feelings for his childhood best friend.

"There she is. With all her grace and beauty." Kurt told Blaine and glanced at him.

Blaine nodded and sighed dreamily as he watched Aimeé conversed with someone

"Jeremiah, hey!"

Jeremiah smiled happily. "Hey! Happy Valentines, Dalton Queen!" he greeted Aimeé.

Aimeé chuckled lightly. "Happy Valentine's to you too, Junior Manager." she greeted him back.

Jeremiah grabbed the dresses hanging on Aimeé's arms and placed them inside the basket he was holding. "I see you picked quite a number of dresses already." he said and whispered in her ear. "As usual."

Aimeé giggled happily. "So, any new arrivals?"

Jeremiah pulled away from her as he nodded. "Yeah, follow me and I'll show you." he said as he escorted her to another part of the store. "Anything for our most valuable shopper. Come on this way."

Kurt turned to Blaine. "Who's the guy flirting with Beyoncé?" he asked worriedly.

He may be heartbroken to find out Blaine is in love with someone else when he thought that they had a connection the first time they met, but he didn't want him to be heartbroken too.

Blaine chuckled lightly. "That's Jeremiah, and he's not flirting with her. They're always like that. Don't worry, he's gay, but he's not out of the closet yet." he told him.