v. her position

────── 🎶─────

────── 🎶─────

"Knock, knock, Aimeé here."

Kurt turned his attention away from his mirror and saw Aimeé standing by the door of his dorm room, smiling and waving at him.

His eyes widened in surprise before squealing excitedly and rushing over to her. "Beyoncé, oh my god! You're here!" he said and embraced her tightly. "You're early, though."

Aimeé chuckled in amusement. "Of course. It's your first day, and I promised your friends back in Lima that I'll be taking care of you here at Dalton." she explained and noticed his necktie on his bed. "Here let me tie this for you."

She grabbed Kurt's tie and neatly tied it around his neck. After she was done, she gently placed it behind his Dalton blazer.

"There. Now, you won't look like a sore thumb." she teased, remembering the first time they met. "Let's go?"

Kurt nodded eagerly and hooked his arm around hers before walking out of the room. The two walked side by side inside Dalton Academy, the hallways were filled with other students, who waved and high five them in greeting.

"Hey, Aimeé?" Kurt called out to the girl beside him.

Aimeé glanced at him and smiled. "Yeah?"

"My parents told me what you did for them and everything you did for me until now, the honeymoon and my sudden transfer. Thank you so much." Kurt said gratefully and embraced her tightly.

Aimeé shook her head. "It's nothing, Porcelain. You're my friend, and I wanted to help you. It's the least thing I could do." she explained and pulled away. "My parents weren't able to be at the wedding, so it was their wedding gift."

Kurt frowned slightly. "Actually, least is not the right word for that." he told her.

Aimeé shrugged and laughed in amusement as Kurt playfully glared at her before laughing as well. She glanced around to find Jeff and Nick nearby with the other Warblers, and nodded at them.

Nick stepped forward and started singing.

I'm coming out
I'm coming

The Warblers walked behind Nick and harmonized with each other as the students quickly stepped aside, surprising Kurt.

I'm coming out
I'm coming out
I'm coming out
I'm coming out
I'm coming out
I want the world to know
Got to let it show
I'm coming out
I want the world to know
I got to let it show

Aimeé walked over to her fellow Warblers and sang in front of Kurt.

There's a new me coming out
And I just had to live
And I wanna give
I'm completely positive
I think this time around
I am gonna do it
Like you never knew it
Ooh, I'll make it through