xxii. her other childhood friend

────── 🎶─────

────── 🎶─────

"Wait, Coop?!"

Sebastian and the Warblers abruptly stopped rehearsing and turned to Aimeé to see her gawking at her phone.

Sebastian glanced at his fellow Warblers before walking over to her with worry and confusion . "Mon coeur, what's wrong?" he asked.

Aimeé sighed softly and placed her phone back into her blazer pocket. "Blaine's older brother is in town." she told him.

"The actor?"

Aimeé nodded. "The one and only. Blaine just called me that he's in Lima." she explained.

Sebastian quirked an eyebrow. "You look quite troubled with that." he said.

Aimeé shrugged. "What? No, I am happy Coop's back, but I'm just worried for Blaine. They are my childhood friends, but their relationship is complicated and it's tiring when they fight, I am always in the middle to stop them." she explained and smiled at him in amusement. "Coop's confidence is unmatched, just like yours."

Sebastian rolled his eyes sarcastically, but there was a smile on his face. "That may be true, but you were enamored with it, along with my good looks and charm." he said, smugly.

"You put me under a curse."

"Actually, you're under my love spell, and currently in a wonderful dream in paradise."

"This is a neverending nightmare in hell."

Sebastian grabbed her hand and pulled her to his chest with a confident smile. "This is reality, Mon coeur."

The Warblers turned to them with wide eyes, filled with shock and surprise. Seeing their reactions, Aimeé and Sebastian smiled happily.

They haven't told anyone that they were together. Aimeé suspected some of them knew, like Wes and David, but Jeff and the others have no idea.

"You two are together?!"

"Are you two dating?!"

"When?!"

"How?!"

"Why?!"

Aimeé and Sebastian looked at each other and laughed in amusement as the Warblers gathered around them and bombarded them with questions.