xxi. her inspiration

────── 🎶─────

────── 🎶─────

"Alright, Warblers! Valentine's Day is way over, and mistakes were made before that. Moving forward, we only have a few days left before Regionals and I want all of us to focus."

Aimeé stood before the Warblers, who were sitting around the senior commons with.determined looks on their faces.

"We are up against the Golden Goblets and, of course, McKinley's New Directions. Now, I want nothing but the Warblers to perform everything that they've got. Compete against the other groups with no hidden motives. I want a fair and square Regionals. Got it?"

The Warblers stood up and nodded happily. They practiced their inspirational setlist as Aimeé closely watched over them.

Aimeé thought back all the things that happened between her and Sebastian, since the day they met at Paris, officially meeting again at Dalton, their first kiss under the mistletoe, and Sebastian serenading her on Valentine's day.

Despite his attitude towards people who wasn't her or the Warblers, he was a great guy.

It warmed her heart that he stayed true to all he said to her. At first, she was denying there was something going on between them, but as time went by, her feelings were getting clearer and clearer the more they spent together, and realization finally came crashing down on her when she slowly let Blaine go.

She loved Sebastian, and there would be hellfire if someone would get in the way this time.

🎶

Aimeé and Sebastian stood at the entrance of the McKinley's auditorium. Both the Golden Goblets and New Directions were done, and the latter, as Aimeé expected, were amazing since Blaine was with them, but that doesn't mean they already won.

The Warblers were sectionals and regionals defending campions and two time national champions, they would be a laughing stock, if they would let anyone take their title so easily.

"I'm not cocky or anything, but we're surely gonna win Regionals." Sebastian said as he smirked smugly.

Aimeé quirked an eyebrow at him. "You are cocky, Sebastian." she said, a matter-of-factly.

Sebastian smiled in amusement and shrugged. "I am, but it's true were are gonna win." he said and glanced at her. "Wanna bet?"

Aimeé rolled her eyes sarcastically. "You don't know that yet. You saw New Directions and they were awesome." she argued.

Sebastian shook his head. "Absolutely not. They're nothing compared to us, compared to you, Mon coeur." he argued back.

Aimeé sighed softly. "No, but they have a chance." she told him.

"A none existent chance, and we all know it." Sebastian said as he crossed his arms across his chest.

Aimeé stepped closer to him. "Sebastian Smythe." she said, softly and pecked his lips. "Moi aussi, je t'aime."