i. her past

────── 🎶─────

────── 🎶─────

The matriarchs of the Crawfords and the Andersons were the best of friends, so it wasn't a surprise when Aimeé Crawford and Blaine Anderson became best friends as well.

Since they were little, they did everything together, shared each other's secrets, strengths and weaknesses.

They both share their love and talent for singing, and believe that if they couldn't say what they wanted to say to each other, they would convey their feelings through it.

When Blaine finally came out to Aimeé as bisexual, she accepted him for who he was wholeheartedly.

They were inseparable that they even went to the same schools until Aimeé's parents transferred her.

Aimeé's family name was well-known in the business world, but her parents chose to be the directors of the two schools they owned at Westerville, Ohio.

Dalton Academy, a private all-boys boarding school; and its sister school, Crawford Country Day, a private all-girls day school.

She expected to attend Crawford Country Day, but on the first day of school, she was shocked to find another school uniform inside her closet.

A navy blue and red Dalton Academy uniform, which consisted of a sophisticated looking blazer with the school's logo embossed on the breast pocket, a simple white undershirt, a gray pleated short skirt, and a striped necktie.

She complained to her parents, but her dad explained that he was planning to make Dalton a co-ed school, so he wanted to see how it would go if she became a student.

"I love you both, but seriously? You're making your only child, your daughter attend an all-boys school?"

"Don't worry, they're all nice kids, and you get your own dorm for yourself."

"You're dad's right, dear. I've met them, and they're all lovely. Handsome too."

🎶

Aimeé slowly peeked behind a wall and gulped nervously. She tried her best to avoid being seen by the other students she expected would give her an odd look for being there and wearing their uniform.

"Why are we hiding?"

Aimeé turned around when she heard someone whisper beside her and saw a blond boy wearing a Dalton uniform looking at her with amusement.

Her eyes widened in surprise and backed away from him before tripping on her own foot and falling down the tiled floor with a loud thud.