xv. her heart

────── 🎶─────

────── 🎶─────

Aimeé was speechless.

She stared at Blaine in shock, she couldn't believe what she was hearing from him.

She saw the hesitation in his eyes when Kurt offered them to transfer to McKinley, and she gave him the benefit of the doubt.

"You're transferring to McKinley? All of a sudden?"

"I am, I just---"

She thought about the reasons why he would want to transfer, and one thing came to mind.

"Is it because of Kurt?"

The moment Blaine didn't respond to her question, she knew. She knew right then and there, his feelings for her changed.

She didn't know how, or why it happened, but it did and it broke her heart.

"Aimeé, I'm sorr--"

"Like Johnny Depp said, if you love two people at the same time, choose the second, because, if you really loved the first one, you wouldn't have fallen for the second. Goodbye, Blaine."

She walked away from him, and hoped her feelings would too.

He fell too early, and she fell too late.

When the Warblers heard about Blaine's transfer to McKinley from Aimeé, they were beyond shock and somewhat pissed.

However, they were more worried for Aimeé. They knew she was the most affected than anyone else, since she and Blaine were the closest, and almost got together.

They noticed she was still smiling every day, but they saw right past her facade.

If they hadn't known each other, they would never know she was faking a smile and hurting.

Aimeé walked out of her last class for the day and saw the Wablers scattered around the hallway. When they saw her, they started humming and doing background vocals.

Her eyes widened when Jeff walked towards her as he sang. Jeff grabbed her hand and placed a gentle kiss at the back of it.

She takes my breath away
She's got me calling everyday
I can't seem to get enough
Could this be love?

Nick sang as he approached her and grabbed her hand before leading her down the hallway towards the spiral staircase.

Stay up 'til late at night
Watch the stars burst into light
Watch movies all the time
We can't get enough