Aimeé took a deep breath and nodded. She made her way towards the middle of the dimly lit stage. The Warblers followed closely behind her and stood at the three stepped stairs.

Aimeé turned around. "Warblers, let's show everyone how it's done!" she said and the Warblers nodded happily.

When the red grand drapes were pulled up, Aimeé instantly saw Hunter and the New World Warblers at the front row, applauding them with smug smirks on their faces, and behind them were Blaine and the New Directions, smiling happily at them.

The lights were turned on as the Warblers started doing background vocals and walked down the three stepped stairs.

Da na na na na na na ch - ch - ch

Aimeé and the Warblers turned around, their backs facing the audience.

ch - ch - ch

Sebastian sang as he turned to face the audience while the Warblers harmonized with him and backed him up.

Hey girl, I'm waitin' on ya

Sebastian winked at Aimeé before walking forward.

I'm waitin' on ya
Come on and let me sneak you out

The Warblers turned to one another before walking past each other.

And have a celebration

Jeff, Skylar, and Nick went to Sebastian and danced with him.

a celebration

Aimeé walked in front of Sebastian as he and Skylar embraced each other.

The music up, the window's down

Aimeé and Sebastian glanced and smiled at each other before dancing with their fellow Warblers in the middle of the stage.

Yeah, we'll be doing what we do
Just pretending that we're cool
And we know it too (know it too)

Sebastian grabbed Aimeé's and twirled her forward as the Warblers danced behind them.

Yeah, we'll keep doing what we do

Aimeé stood at the edge of the stage and danced with Sebastian as the Warblers run towards the stairs.

Just pretending that we're cool

Six of the Warblers sat on the three stepped stairs while the other five stood at the side.

So tonight

The audience stood up hollering and clapping excitedly at the Warblers performance, while Hunter and the New World Warblers stayed seated with frowns on their faces.

Let's go crazy, crazy, crazy till we see the sun

The six Warblers stood up and jumped around the five sitting Warblers.