Agreeing at my idea I walk with the other students who were rushing to we're the explosion from.

"You Asshole! "

I heard a guy shout. As students began whispering.

"Tsk. "

Eh? That? Why is that voice sound familiar?

"I will destroy you bitch! "

Then suddenly another explosion happen while one students back away or protect them selves and me. I can't see. I'm kinda short ya know I'm 5'4 so looking around I spot a tree and teleport to it's branch.

Shit Sherlock monster! It's him! It's that guy!

Staring at him the memories of him and the guy with the scythe came in my head.

No. No .no. No. No.  It's not him. And it will never be him!

My attention was snap at the other side when I heard gasp and 'awes' from the crowd.

Huh? When did he attack?! Looking at it shockingly.

"Hey! What's happening in here?"

Suddenly the crowd was half and 4 guys was walking to the center.

Shoot! It's them! The princes!

Still hiding from the tree
I observe them from here while they began talking.

"Whoa Another person is going to sleep for months"

Quinel said. Quinel Afret Lapar The prince of Water kingdom he is a half sorcerer and half magicer a really cool yet cocky guy and the ultimate playboy.

"Ye more like years from the looks of it hahahahaha"

Stin said. Stin feiler Arstor The prince of Fire kingdom and he is a nitwit person and also a very lax and idle persona -_- a person you say happy-go-lucky one.

"Well then we should bring him to the clinic and Qwin you shouldn't do that. "

Arester Avelion Amveris  or known as 'the perfect guy' the typical good guy and the heroins crush. Not only the heroin all the school he's the prince of Sorceria kingdom so he's a full sorcerer with light magic.

"Tsk. "

Qwin Elester Alverian. The prince of the Magihanism Kingdom a pure magic user.

Wait wait a minute. This scene.... Seems familiar..

*Bogggssshh*

Everyone stops then look at we're the explosion came from.

And it came from the gate.

Shit I am right! It's we're the heroin was almost got kidnap and the prince save her! Which I didn't know cause I knock out at that part and no one said who saved the heroine.

But.... Not even the end of the story said who is the savior of the heroine in the first place so it's still a mystery.

Interesting.

Teleporting and again here I am at a tree hiding again

I need to be caution for the sake of this game not to have bad ending.

Students rush to we're the explosion came from Even the Kingdomian Prince are rushi- let's just say teleporting.

Peeking from the tree.

Falmanians.

In the game there are actually 6 falmanians but.....why are there 7? Shit! Why?!

Staring intently at the Falmanians especially the 7th one well if your wondering how I knew who the seventh one is because...  Of my instinct I know it's hard to trust instincts but still I can feel it he's higher rank than mine.

"Hello princes"

A guy said and according to the game he is the one who is going to kill a student name Farly Aimint who is a cousin of stin.

I need to save her.

I need to save her cause if not. Then stin will revenge her and that leads to them the princes and the heroin to go adventure and vuala! They all fell in love and fight to death. One of the dangerous ending this story could have. And also I need to avoid them  cause you know I can't risk it.

"what are you doing in here?" Quinel ask then step forward.

And according to the game this is we're he is signing a challenge and then h-

*swosssshhhh*

Suddenly a block cloak person appear in front of him giving of a killing intent that is strongly made the other students wobble.

But.... Not them. Not even him.

"What if.... "Quinel began giving off a killing intent vibrant that is almost as strong as mine "yes".

Men I didn't know that if your really in were the scene happen it is much more exciting than just watching it.

Glaring at each other ...

In

1

2

3

4

5

"Huh? What happening? "

The HM arrive and ask them what's happening.

With the heroine at her back.

"We'll you see Ms. Fiona there are unwelcome guest. "

Stin said

And then in 3......2......1

"Aval yu arami haria! "

The enemy shouted and a girls shreik was heard.

And that should be farl-

O.O

What the fuck?!  Wha-why- what the he'll is going on?!

It should be farly! Farly! But.....

Why is that the heroin?! Shitiz smelly cat!
What am I gonna do? What am I gonna do?!  I can't just save the heroine there is 70% chance that they are going to bug me like a lost puppy! Shit shit what am I gonna do?!

A/N today I might have double update ≧﹏≦and oh starting to this chappy I'm gonna add the excitement on! Only a little XD