Chapter 16

~Jerome’s POV~

“Hey Mitch there gone” “I know you silly bacca, but let’s watch a movie fist. Okay?” “Fine my Benja always gets what he wants” We sat down and I brought a blanket in his living room, he had already put on a movie. I don’t really care which movie it is, I just want to be with him. I pulled the blanket over us and cuddled up to him. I put my neck on his chest and started to fall asleep.

-DREAM-

“M-Mitch why would you say that?!” “Because Jerome no one likes you! You are just an idiot! Go fucking die already!” I started crying and bolted out of the living room and ran into the bathroom. I was in a corner crying when I saw someone sat in front of me. “Jerome?” “Jerome, where are you?!” “JEROME!!” Who was that? “Wake up” “Wake up” is all I heard before passing out. I woke up in a jail cell. “What the hell where am I?” I looked around and heard a door open behind me. “Hello Jerome, how ya doing” She said and picked me up. I had scars all over me, and my vision was blurry. She started beating me again I could feel the blood gushing from my mouth and arms. “That’s what you fucking get for leaving me!” Those were the lasts words I heard until I fell to the ground once again, lifeless.

-DREAM OVER-

“Jerome! Jerome!” I woke up with sweat all over my face. “Are you ok?” “Omg Mitch you came back” I said and hugged him for so long. “Are you ok?” Mitch said looking into my eyes. “Yeah I think so” I said then kissed him. He kissed back and soon our kissing was not kissing it was making out. He took off his shirt and I took off mine. He licked the bottom of my mouth, so teasing him I denied. He pushed my down on the couch and took off my pants and his. He tried again and licked my bottom lips dying for an entrance, but I didn’t let him. He started to suck on my neck trying to find my sweet spot. Once he found it he bit down hard and made a mark I moaned and his tinge shot through my mouth. He sucked my tongue and I sucked his, we were battling for dominance, he won. We started kissing again and he slowly moved down to my boxers. He kissed my chest, then waist and looked up. I nodded my head and the worst thing ever happened. My phone rang. “GOD DAMMIT” I said and picked it up and Mitch laughed. “Hey Mat and Ashley” I said putting on my pants. “Hi we were wondering if we could come over?” Ashley said in her cute British accent. “Yeah sure” I said and hung up. I walked back to Mitch and he was fully clothed.  “Ahhh damn phone” I said and sat next to him. “Who was it?” “It was Ashley and Mat there coming over ok?” “Yeah sure but Ashley was at Mat’s house?” Mitch said and looked at me with confusion. “You know I never thought about that until now” I said and sat up. “Well that’s a question that we can ask them then. I heard a knock on the door. “Come in its open” Mitch said and got up. I did to and followed him to see Mat and Ashley in the door. “Hey guys come on in!” Mitch said opening the door wide so the both could fit. “Hey Jerome and Mitch” Ashley said hugging us. “What’s going on?” Mat said and hugged us as well. “Nothing much, come on you guys can go sit on the couch I’ll pull up and extra chair for me. I said and walked to the kitchen and brought back a chair. “So do you guys now about Preston and Mitch’s sister” I said and Mitch looked at me with his signature ‘I’m going to kill you’ face and I laughed at that. “What about them?” Ashley said and looked at Mitch. “Well there dating and I’m pretty sure Preston asked her to marry her already and there in Paris right now” Mitch said and Mats jaw dropped. “Omg why didn’t he tell us that he is probably going to get married” Ashley said and looked at me with excitement on her face. “I’m not sure but I wonder who they will choose for best man and stuff like that” I said and Mat nodded his head. “DUH it’s going to me!” Mat said and we all laughed. 

~Ashley’s POV~

I asked Mat to call Jerome and ask to go over. Mat and I were dating but no one knew. I hope Jerome won’t notice or ask why I’m at Mat’s house. We talked on the phone and started driving over there. “Do you think he noticed that you were at my house?” Mat said and looked at me because we were at a red light. “I don’t know, but we will worry about that if they ask us” “Ok, and Mat?” “Yes Ashley” “I love you” I said and he kissed me” “I love you to” He said and we smiled. He continued driving and we got to their house. “You ready?” Mat said and I nodded. They opened the door and we all talked and said hi. “Um Mat I don’t feel so well” I said falling to the floor. No one knew that I was pregnant, not even Mat. I probably should tell him know, alone. I looked up and saw a worried Mat, Jerome and Mitch. “Mat can I talk to you?” “Yeah sure Ashley” HE said then pulled me up, damn he is strong. “Um Mat this is hard to say, but I’m pretty sure I’m pregnant” I said and he looked at me like I was a clown, well great. “Really?! Are you sure?” “Yes Mat I’m sure” I said scared that he will break up with me instead he kissed me and held my hand. “You’re okay with it Mat?” “Oh course I am, whatever this baby is, it’s mine and yours” He said and smiled, so did I. “So you wanna tell Mitch and Jerome?” “Yeah sure, but Mat, could you do me a favour?” “Of course sweetie was is it?” “Come here” I said and kissed him again. He smiled then took my hand and we walked to the living room. “How’s Ashley doing?” I heard Mitch say. “I’m doing just fine” I said and walked to the couch. “Well Mat, you can have the honour” I said and he smiled. “Well, Mitch, Jerome the lovely Ashley-Marie is.. PREGNANT” Mat said and Jerome and Mitch looked so happy. “No way!! That’s amazing” Jerome said and walked over to me, he held his ear to my stomach and he smiled. I guess he heard kicking. “That is awesome, I’m so happy for you guys” Mitch said and did the same Jerome did. “Wow, you can really hear the kicking” Jerome said and hugged Mat, so did Mitch. “Well do you guys have any names?” I said and looked at Jerome and Mitch

Hi, sorry this chapter was so late, another one is coming today, and if you would like to leave a name in the comments of names for a girl or boy go ahead because I will look and if there is any there I will choose some names. Enjoy