Chapter 2

Chapter 2

~Jerome's POV~

"Mitch why were you blushing before you left to the bathroom?" i asked him and looked over he sat down next to me. "Im not sure its really hot in here, so i guess thats why" i could tell he was nervous. "Okay. But before i got here what were you doing, you were sweating when you came down the stairs" Mitch was playing with his hands and his palms were sweating. "Oh, i was just sleeping, had a bad dream i guess" When he told me that i knew the dream he had was about me " What was it a-about" i said stuttering 'Ugh why do i stutter when im nervous?' i thought. "Umm i cant rememeber" "Sure Mitch, cmo'n you can tell me anything" i saw Mitch blush again, oh my gosh it was about me. "Well it was about you coming over here and on your way u got in a car crash" he told me i was shocked when i heard this but i knew Mitch was lying.

~Mitch's POV (Sorry for the sudden change in POV's)

"Well it was about you coming over here and on your way you got in a car crash" i told him thinking of the fastest lie i could. I hated lying to him but i had to. i hope he didnt notice.

"Oh, well then.." Jerome said. "yeah thats why i was sweating" "Oh so i get it" "HUH?!? what do you mean?!?" i asked him worried he knew some how that i might like him. "Well i know taht you were just worried about me, and that you care enough to think that and sweat" he said laughing. So i laughed with him. "Hey you wanna go watch some tv" i asked him to lighten the mood. " Yeah sure" he said as we walked down the stairs. I put on the tv and handed the remote to Jerome. "You can choose im going to go get some pop corn" I walked out of the room and heard Jere choose a movie becuase he watched th etrailer first. "HEY MITCH CAN I RENT THIS MOVIE" he yelled "YEAH SURE" OK MITCH" i wondered what movie it was. When i was done with the pop corn i walked into my living room, i saw Jerome get the Avengers. " Het Mitch got that pop corn? oh" he said sounding disapointed as i sar down a little to close next to him. Of course i didnt mean to though! "Whats wrong?" i looked at Jerome confused. "You only brought one bowl" he said "oh sorry ill go get another. i was about to get up but Jerome pulled me down back on the couch even closer than i was before. "Its okay, we can just share a bowl" he said as i nodded. He pulled a blanket over us as we both laughed. (half an hour later or so) The movie was half way done, i reached in the pop corn bowl as the same time as Jerome our hands touched and we started moving in closer. We were about to kiss when my phone went off. I pulled away and i felt my self blush. 'WERE WE ABOUT TO KISS' i thought checking my phone. It was from Ty (deadlox) the message read "Hey dood mind if Adam(skydoesminecraft) and i come over for today?" i replied back saying sure. i walked back to Jerome and saw him on his phone as he finished the pop corn. "ah Jerome i wanted some." as i fake pouted. "Well to bad" "Anyway Jerome Ty and Adam are coming over today" he nodded and the movie finished a few minutes later. I sat back down and it was sp akward after what just was about to happen. Us kissing. "Mitch" "yes Jerome" " Were we about to.." " I think so" i said.

~Jerome's POV~

Mitch got up and went to his phone. I sat on the couch thinking. 'Were we about to kiss!? no way i mean we are best friends, and km pretty sure im straight, at least i think. I guess i have to ask Mitch cause i saw him blushing' thinking thsi made me smile. Mitch walked in the room and told me Ty and Adam are coming over. "Hey Mitch" "Yes Jerome" "Were we about to.." "Yeah i think so" he told me and i started blushing to. "Mitch?" "Yeah Jerome." "Do you l-like me. Because i think i m-might like you" i blurted out stuttering. God i hate when i do taht but i couldn't help it. I glanced at Mitch waiting for what i think is going to happen. Did i jsut ruin our friend ship. "Yeah i think i do" Mitch said as i was so glad. "oh" i said. I could feel it. We were moving closer and closer. Us centimeters apart then the worst feeling ever happened.