Chapter 8

~Rain's POV~

I woke up and saw that I was laying against Preston. "Good morning beautiful!" I heard Preston say. I didn't even reply I just kissed him. "Morning my lovely" i said making us both smile. We got and and kissed once more before heading down stairs. "When do you think Merome is waking up?" Preston asked and I started smiling at the fact that he used merome instead of Mitch and Jerome. "I'm not sure but it's only 8:00am so they probably won't be awake for another few hours!" "Oh really did't notice they got up so late" Preston said. "Well you know what we can do in 2 hours?" I said with a smirk. "Eat?" Preston said confused. "No silly, let me show you" I grabbed his and walked to the couch. I started kissing him and he kissed back pulling me up on his waist. He took his shirt off and I blushed, damn his six pack. RIGHT as things got very interesting. Meaning we were making out for about 30 minutes, him shirtless. Jerome wakes up and comes down the stairs. "WHAT THE HELL!?!" He yelled blocking his eyes. "Go away Jerome!" I said trying to continue. Right as Jerome yelled, thing 2 came down. Mitch. "Ew guys get a room!" Mitch said disgusted. "Well it was our room until Jerome came down!" I said As Preston took me off him. No Mitch, Jerome why did you ruin this for me! We got up he put back on his shirt which I first stole running around the house hiding it because guys shouldn't wear shirts! especially my boyfriend, with the amazing six pack. I hide it really good, in a closet. I laughed at what was about to happen. He came up from behind me moved me away. He stepped in the closet got his shirt put it on and came out. "Oh God, my boyfriend just came out of the closet!" "Really Rain?!" Preston said lifting me up on a dresser and kissing me. "Come on lets go get some breakfast!" I said and Preston following. "Hey i'm going to use the washroom, you guys know our deal!" I said leaving the kitchen and walking to the bathroom.

~Mitch's POV~

And she's gone. Rain out of the room. "So Preston" I said looking at Jerome, then Preston. "Yes Mitch?" "Last night what did you to do?" I said trying not to smile. "We just kissed then she fell asleep on me." Preston said kind of nervously. "Mitch" Jerome said"Preston is nervous Rain is going to tell someone!" Jerome said worried "It's ok she can I wan't to know this stuff!" "Ok so she fell asleep on you? Where" "On my chest." He said blushing and right when he did Rain was back. "HEY, what are you doing Mitch!?" Rain said with frustration. She took my phone that was on the counter and bolted up the stairs. Locking herself in the bathroom. "Hmmmm let's see, who should I call to tell this time!" She said deviously. "NO NO RAIN STOP!" I heard Preston say trying to get her to. "Thanks for trying Preston, but our deal was if we did anything to you, then she would tell someone about us" "Oh" Preston said, his smile slowly faded. I guess he thought it was his fault. "Don't worry Preston it's fine." I heard Jerome say and Preston ran up to the door knocking. "Hey Rain it's me" Preston said, I was hoping that she would let him in. Seconds later Preston got pulled in by Rain. "I already called Rob." She said locking the door once again. "Wait what? So why did she pull him in.. oohh" I said smiling and walking away with Jerome. "You know Mitch, Preston is a nice guy, he wouldn't do anything that would hurt her" Jerome said and i felt alot better that he said that because it's now 20 minutes later and they are still in there. "Okay so they are obviously making out, so what about-" I cut Jerome off and kissed him right on the lips and we took of ours shirts and ran to the couch. I pushed Jerome down, making me top once again. We kissed until neither of us could breath. I started kissing him again and licked his bottom lip. He let me in and I passionately licked every millimeter of his mouth.  He tasted so damn good. I pulled away, and only saliva was connecting us. I started kissing his neck, trying to find his sweet spot. I heard snickering coming from behind us. I turned and saw Rain with her phone out. "Haha Mitch this is what you get for spying on us." She said pointing to her phone. "Damn it Rain" Jerome said running to try and take it out of his hands. But Rain competed in track all her life, "Good luck Jerome" I shouted and opened the door to the bathroom. "OMG IM SORRY" I said as Preston was in there, thank god he was only doing his hair. "It's ok, but what's going on down there?" He asked and I blushed while telling him. "Well i'll catch her!" "Good luck Preston, she did track her whole life!" "So did I" Preston said and I smiled. He ran down the stairs, and soon came back with a cell phone in his hands. "Here Mitch erase it, I didn't want to see what happens" "Thanks Preston" I said smiling and deleted ever video and picture she took, I also blushed at the video because I knew what was going on even if you can't see it. I handed Rain her phone and she was mad. "Dammit Preston, why?!" "It was for your own good now, come on I have to leave soon." As they walked away probably saying goodbye. I saw her jaw drop as she looked out side. "Preston I don't think you can go any where" She said looking sad. "No, our date is ruined by Canada's freaking snow storm!" "Your date!? Huh" I said as she turned and punched me in the stomach. "Okay back to physical abuse, I get it" I said and turned to Jerome. "Well if you to can't go out for a date why don't you have one here, Mitch and I will be your waiters and cooks" "Thanks" Rain and Preston said as she hugged Jerome. They held hands and walked up the stairs to her room getting ready. "Well, well, well Jerome, you are amazing!" "Thanks" he said blushing. "Now we have to talk about something" "O-Okay, what a-about?" He said looking like he was about to cry. "No no Jerome we ARE NOT breaking up, and never will!" I said and he smiled.

"So then what do you want to talk about?" "College, Jerome I know it sounds dumb but, I wanna drop out!" I said so nervous he will hate me for that. "Well so do I, we have YouTube and it's not like everyone finishes school anyway." "Thanks Jerome" I said kissing him.

okay so I will have another Chapter today. But I will post it later. Enjoy