Chapter 9

~Rain's POV~

I pulled Preston into the bathroom. "I already called Rob" I said making sure that Mitch and Jerome heard. "So why did you cal-" I kissed Preston on the lips not caring what he says about Mitch and Jerome knowing. I pushed him against the wall and with as much strength as possible pinned him there. I know he could brake out but at least he didn't yet. He smiled then turned us around so he was pinning me. We kissed for what felt like forever and then I felt him lick my bottom lip. I let him explore every inch or my mouth. He tripped, on purpose probably, making us on the ground and he was on top. We both laughed at how clumsy he was. Then he ripped off his shirt and I took off mine. We were kissing for what felt like hours until I couldn't breath and neither could he. We pulled away with a string of saliva and we were panting for air. I shivered of how cold I was then I laid on Preston's chest, feeling warm again. We sat there for so long, but it was perfect. I was laying on his chest, his arms were wrapped around my waist and I lived every second of it. "Hey sweetie do you think we should go out now?" Preston said "But I don't wanna, yeah I guess so Mitch and Jerome don't suspect anything" We got up and put on our shirts before I left Preston pulled me back and kissed me. "I love you Rain" "I love you to Preston" We kissed once more than wen't down the stairs. Time to be embarrassed. I saw Mitch and Jerome look at us and smile. "Hey you to" Jerome said. "Hey" I said holding Preston's hand and walking to the kitchen past them but I felt a hand on my shoulder. Preston and Jerome were in the kitchen so it was Mitch. "Yes Mitch?" I said hoping he wouldn't ask why we were in the bathroom for so long. "I dropped out of college and so did Jerome" I was older than him so I finished collage already. "Are you sure Mitch, because I'm not stopping you from what you to want" "We are sure, and thanks" we hugged then the dreaded question of the day came. "What did you guys do in there?" "I'm not telling." I said firmly. "But I told you that we dropped out. "Dammit Mitch" "Come on Rain, spill!" "okay fine all we did is make out a little and then I laid down on his chest ok?" "Oohh Rain getting some action!" "Fuck off Mitch" I said and went to the kitchen and Jerome was smiling at Preston did he make Preston say what happened to?! I thought.

~Preston's POV~

Rain got pulled away by Mitch and I got pulled away by Jerome right into the kitchen. I am so nervous what is he going to do. " Preston listen, Mitch and I dropped out of collage!" "Really? Are you guys sure that you want to?" I said kind of shocked that he told me. "Yeah were sure. And I want to ask him if I could move in!" "OMG I'm so happy for you guys!" I said hugging Jerome. "Now I told you something you tell me something." "Okay what do you want to know Jerome" I said nervously, he was probably going to ask about the bathroom make out session Rain and I had. "What happened in that bathroom?" "Well all we did was make out then she laid on my chest and we sat there talking really" I said shyly. "Ok but remember to use those things in the bottom drawer of our washroom if you guys decide to, you know" "Trust me Jerome I'm not going to anytime soon, only when she wants to a were both ready, but thanks" I said smiling and Rain walked in with Mitch. I can't believe I just took advice about smut from Jerome, one of my Best friends. Wow never thought that was going to happen.