Chapter 14

~Rain's POV~

The phone rang and I ran down stairs to go get it. "Hello?" "Hi I'm from _____ collage and we were wondering if Mitch was here?" "Yeah I'll go get him" I said and ran up the stairs. "MITCH THE PHONE!" I said and he took the phone I closed the door but stood outside. (Mitch=M, Collage=C) M: Hello C: hi we wanted to know if you are coming to collage because it's been 4 days without you here. M: No I won't be attending college and neither will Jerome Aceti. C: Ok than you. He hung up and walked out of his room and bumped into me. "Rain what are you doing?!" "Nothing just standing around" "Yeah sure Rain you were ease dropping again weren't you" "Maybe" I said walking away. "Oh no you don't, tell me something now" "Okay about what?" "You and Preston" He said smiling. "Hmmm, okay when we were in the bathroom,, and I laid on his chest, we had no shirts on" I said and walked away. "Hey beautiful" Preston said as I walked in our room. "Hey handsome" I said sitting down in his lap. "So when is the trip?" I said asking him and looked him in the eyes. "In one day Rain" "Okay let's get packing" ((Let's pretend Preston brought stuff to their house already ok?)) "I was packing my suit case brining a few dresses, two pairs of jeans, five shirts and three pairs of shoes. Also my bathing suit in case the hotel had a pool. I looked over to Preston and he had a box in his pocket. Oh my god. Wait maybe its earrings, would he propose, I don't know. But if he did I would defiantly say yes. "Preston, you know that I love you right?" "Yeah I know and I love you two" I kissed him and grabbed his hand and our jackets and bolted down the stairs. "Where are we going Rain?" "To have a snowball fight duh!" I said running outside "Okay you on" I heard Preston say and pushed me in the snow with him. We sat there, and my heartbeat went up for some reason as we kissed. I could feel the passion in it and I never wanted to stop. Preston got up offering me a hand. But instead I pulled him down, now I was sitting on him and kissed him for so long but was only really a few minutes. We stared into each other's eyes. And Preston got some snow and through it at me. "Oh you're going to regret that!" I said getting up Preston got up to and started throwing snow at me. But I hit Preston in his face. He fell down and I ran over, worried I hurt him. I bent down and looked at him in his eye. But before I knew it snow piled on my head. "So you can act huh?" I said and he pulled me closer kissing me again. "Come on lets go in for some hot chocolate" I said and we got up holding hands. I rested my hands on his shoulder. It was so perfect that moment and it started snowing.

~Mitch's POV~

Rain and Preston ran down the stairs. I wonder what they were doing. I looked out the window and saw them having a snow battle Preston pulled her down and they kissed. I sat there watching them and smiling, they are too cute. Jerome went out to get some food. So I showered and changed. I got out and Jerome was on my bed waiting. "HI Mitch" "Hey Jerome, how long was you waiting?" "Not long a few minutes" He said and I kissed him and held his hand. We walked into the kitchen and Preston and Rain were there kissing. "Oh sorry" I said smiling. "Haha come on let's eat!" Rain said and we sat down. The whole time it was mostly Rain talking because I could feel that Preston was nervous about proposing. "Hey Preston can I talk to you" I said and we got up and went to the living room. "What's wrong Mitch?" Preston said worried. "I was going to ask you that why are you so nervous?" I asked looking around to make sure Rain wasn't there. "I'm nervous that Rain will say no, and I would've just ruined everything good that happened to me, I love her so much and I don't want to lose her" Preston said looking at his hands. "Did you see what happened today in the snow, she loves you and I know she will say yes" I said and he looked at me relived I said that. "Come on let's eat" I said and we got up. "BOO!" Rain screamed and popped up in front of Preston. "How long were you there?!" Preston said worried and looked at her. "Just got here why?" She said looking at me. "No reason" I said and we walked into the kitchen.

So this might be the last chapter for today but idk we'll see. Enjoy