Chapter 4

Hi guys just wanted to let you know i will try updating twice everyday. Enjoy

~Jerome's POV~

I woke up and Mitch was gone. No wonder i was feeling so cold. I got up put some fresh clothes on and walked into the kitchen. I saw Mitch and his sister?!? What was she doing here, does she know were dating. "Hi Mitch!, and hi Rain!" i said his sisters name was Lucy but she likes Rain better, and i will never know why. "Hey Jerome!" Rain said looking more happy than ever. My eyes lit up as i saw that they both mad pancakes and eggs. YES i love pancakes. "Here Jerome" Mitch said handing me the plate filled with food that will soon be in my stomach! " thanks Mitch. Um Rain not to be rude but when did you get here?" "An hour or ago" I looked ar Mitch " You let me sleep in for an hour!?" I looked at Mitch and he has a smirk. Oh God. What did he do? "Rain can you go and get some ice downstaris in the big freezer?" Mitch asked her and she nodded and ran down the staris. "Mitch what did you do?" "Nothing, don't worry." "Well did you tell her?" "Tell her what Jerome?" Mitch said with confusion. " That were d-dating?" I saw that Mitch was blushing with a bright crimson red. Too far? i thought "No not yet" "Ok so Mitch tell me why is Rain here then" "Because Jerome i will tell her eventually but not yet"

~Rain's POV~

I ran downthe strairs because i knew Mitch wanted to talk to Jerome. I got the ice and layed it down (it was in a bag.) I walked to the door quietly and heard Jerome and Mitch talking. Well tried. They were so quiet. All I could get out was that they were deffenitly dating and Mitch was going to tell me soon. I bursted through the door with the ice and screamed "#MEROME #MEROME" dancing around them. I turned to look at Mitch he was so pissed off. "I thought you didn't tell her" i heard Jerome ask Mitch "I didn't" Mitch said running at me and lifting me up then throwing me on the couch and i laughed. "You were ease dropping weren't you?" mitch asked me sitting down and Jerome walked in " Hi bro" I waved to Jerome, Mitch gave me the 'Are you Fucking serious' look. "what?" Jerome said then waved back as it hit him. "Rain you know how mom felt about that right?" Mitch asked me and i saw Jerome looking confused. "yes, I remember" "Okay so spill you have to tell me something I don't know" i looked at Mitch " Really your gonna act like a 5 year old?" " I am because you eased dropped." Mitch said staring at me. " Fine," i paused and it finally came out. " You know your friend Preston?" "Yes" Mitch said with excitement in his eye I knew he knew what i was about to say and so did Jerome because when i looked at him he looked happy. " I kind of like him. Alot actually." "REALLY" Mitch said with exitment. "Im calling him right freaking now." I heard Jerome say. "NOO STOP" i yelled but he didnt wven care i got up and looked around i saw an old toy bow and arrow set i picked it up and shot. Bullseye. I hit the phone out of his hand and it fell. I ran over picked it up and hit end. "Rain why did you do that?" Jerome asked me. "Because he can't know" " Why?" Mitch said i turned around. "Nice shot by the way but i want to know like now!" "Becuase Mitchell, when i ease dropped i didn't go on Instagram and say that Merome is real did I?" " Good point" I heard Jerome say "Thanks" i said putting down the bow and walking out of the room.

~Mitch's POV~

"Jerome come follow me!" i said in a yell/ whiper so Rain wouldn't hear. I walked up the stairs with Jerome into my room. "Jerome lets have a party!" "Ugh dood we have collage im a few hours" "Nope it was cancelled look out side" I said pointing to the window. "SNOW DAY!!" Jerome said and I laughed. "Look Jerome i want to have a few friends over for a couple of hours, I want Rain to meet Preston face to face" i told Jerome he looked shocked. "Rain has never met him before?" Jerome said looking at me confused. "No not yet at least and I have a feeling they will really hit it off!" I said to Jerome and we both laughed i called Preston (tbnrfrags btw), Mat (NoochM), Ashley(AshleyMarieeGaming) and Rob (woofless). They all agreed and told me they're leaving now. In 30 minutes or so they should be here. "RAIN" i said yelling as she walked in. "Yeah" she said. "Rob, Mat, Ashley, and.. PRESTON are coming over for a few hours and u can i guess stay with us" "Thanks" she said and ran up to me gave me a hug and said that she had to get ready. I loomed at jerome who was smiling like a mad man. "You know Mitch, you are an amazing person, brother and boyfriend." He said as i kissed him and blushed a little. "Im gloimg to go get some snacks i'll be like 10 minutes ok?" Yeah sure, but Mitch. No Alcohol." He said seriously. "ok fine i'll be back." I went down the staris grabbed my coat went to the kitchen to get my keys and I saw my sister there. In a short tight-ish black dress. "Too much?" Rain asked. "A little to short" She laughed. "You're not my parent." " I may not be your parent but i am your brother. I need to protect you." i said confidently. "Mitch, protect me from what your amazing, and hot friend Preston?" she said and laughed. "Okay okay just put kn something a little longer or jeans or something." I left the kitchen and went to my car "OKAY" i heard in a distance and smiled leaving my house to go get some food.

Okay I will post one or maybe two more today. Hope you enjoy my Merome fanfic.