Chapter 11

~Preston's POV~

"Let's go thank them" I heard Rain say. We got up and went to their room. "OMG WHAT THE HELL!!!!!!" Rain said closing the door. "Umm what's wrong?" I said knowing what I think happened. Oh no. "They were kind of umm.. having smut" She said and I knew that they were doing that. "Well it was bound to happen anyways" I said trying to calm her down. "Yeah but I saw it" she shivered and I took her hand and walked to her bedroom. "I know something that will make you feel a lot better" I said smiling, and she knew what I meant. We kissed roughly and I pushed her on the bed. "Only if you want to!" I said really badly wanting to. "I'm fine with it, as long as you are" She said smiling. I walked to the bathroom and grabbed a condom. "Here we go" I said whispering and went over to her bedroom and she was in her bed smiling. I went on top of her and kissed her over and over again and she kissed back. Running out of air, breathless trying to say something to her. "I-I love you" I said. "I love you to Preston" We started kissing again and I started kissing down Rain's neck trying to find her sweet spot. I found it and she moaned quietly. She ran her fingers through my hair and bit her lip. I took off my shirt and she did to. I started kissing down her stomach and waist. I reached her pants and looked up making sure she was ok with it. I saw in her eyes that she wasn't ready. I stopped and started talking. "Hey if you don't want to please tell me now Rain" "I'm so sorry" she said and started crying. "Sh, sh it's okay Rain" trying to comfort her. She stopped crying and looked at me. "I'm sorry but I'm not ready for this yet' "its fine Rain I don't care if you don't want to, that's why I asked you first, don't worry about it Rain we can when you're ready to" I said and she looked at me smiling I kissed her on her head and we lay down together, her on my chest. "Preston?" "Yes my love" I said and she looked me in the eye. "Are you sure you're ok with not doing it and waiting?" "You silly, of course I am I would never do anything to hurt you and I kissed her head and she looked relieved and laid back down on my chest. I smiled thinking about it.

~Jerome's POV~

Mitch pushed me on to his bed. "Wait Mitch can I ask you something?" "Yeah sure, what is it Jerome?" "I was wondering if I could maybe movie in with you." "Of course you ca, I've been waiting for you to ask" He said and we smiled. "Now where were we?" I asked Mitch and we kissed passionately. (Warning smut) Mitch was smiling. "Well we can t-" I was cut off by his lips pressing against mine. He pushed me against the wall and I kissed back. He pushed me back on the bed and he took off his shirt and then took off mine, with my help of course. Then he started kissing down my neck, and trying to find my sweet spot. I let out a moan. "M-Mitch" Then he started kissing down my chest, and waist. He got to my pants looked up and I nodded. He ripped them off and took his off to. Leaving us in our boxers. He went back up to kiss me. "you sure?' He whispered. "Yeah, definitely" I said. And he went down and ripped off my boxers. He licked the tip and then shoved my member in his mouth and started bobbing his head faster and faster. Then I heard a noise and saw Preston and Rain. Oh no. Mitch didn't notice because he was you know. She blocked her eyes and left. And I quickly laughed. Mitch turned me around and stuck his finger in my red hole, one by one. Then got lube and rubbed it around my hole and his member. Before he did anything he wrapped a towel around him and went to the washroom to get a condom probably. But he came back with none. "Um wasn't there one left?" Mitch asked. "Yeah they're should b-"Omg. Preston and Rain. "Jerome, what is it." "Um I think I know where it is." I said pointing to Rain's room. "WHAT ARE YOU SERIOUS? How did they know where they are?!" "Because I might of told him, but only because I wanted them to be safe." "It's okay Jerome, you didn't know" We put on some clothes and walked over to Rain's room. But there was no noise. "Maybe they didn't" I said and Mitch looked relived. "I will talk to Rain latter, I don't want to embarrass Preston again" Mitch said and took my hand.

~Rain's POV~ (cause I'm evil)

"Preston wanna go downstairs and watch a movie?" I asked and we got up and changed our clothes. "Yeah sure!" He said and I grabbed his hand and walked down the stairs only to see Mitch and Jerome with their arms crossed. Oh no. "Hey guys" Mitch said. "I need to talk to you Rain" Mitch said and I walked to him and looked at Preston who was nervous so I winked at him to calm him down. "Hey did you to you know" He said and I laughed. "Mitch you know the rules" I said and he soon told me something I already knew. "Ok Jerome and I had smut" "I know Mitch you were you know and I walked in wanting to tell you thanks for the date, but nope, I saw the worst thing ever." "REALLY?!" Mitch said shocked. "Yeah but since you told me that no we didn't we came close to but I couldn't do it, and Preston took it really well and understood" I said smiling and turned around to see him and then turned back to Mitch. "Are you sure?" "Yes Mitch you can trust him and me, don't worry if anything did happen I would've told you by now. Just except that Preston is the best thing that ever happened to me" "Okay, but I'm glad you guys knew to use protection, even if you didn't you know" "You know Mitch you're not half bad as a brother" I said and hugged him. "And you're not a horrible sister either, come on lets go to Jerome and Preston. "Hey Mitch Preston and I are going to watch a movie ok?" I said and he nodded. "so no interrupting" "Okay fine" He said and I went over to Preston and grabbed his hand and he put our hands in his sweater pocket and I leaned my head on his shoulder, it felt so right.

Holy crap this chapter is over 1200 words haha ill post another one soon. And I want to have a ship name for Preston and Rain, so post it in the comments ill choose one and mention you in one of my next few chapters, or the first time I use that ship name. Enjoy