Chapter 6

~Mitch's POV~

I walked back into the living room and sat next to Jerome telling him everything she told me. "Really you got her to say that without doing anything?" Jerome said and I started sweating not wanting to say what I told her. "Well I kind of did" "what did you do Mitch" "She asked if we umm... had smut before and I told her no." Jerome looked shocked and played with his hands. "oh" he said looking nervous. "Don't worry she didn't care" I told him and it made him feel better. Rain walked back in and Mat was saying something. "Hey guys why don't we play spin the bottle?" he said smirking. "Or Spin the bottle dare or dare!" Ashley said. So we gathered in a circle and I handed the bottle to Rain. She looked at me pissed off as it landed on Jerome. He looked at me and I nodded knowing what he was going to say. "I dare Rain and Preston to play 7 minutes in heaven!" Jerome said as he practically pushed them away to a closet.

~Preston's POV ~

I looked at Rain while we got shoved in a closet by Jerome. "Um Preston we don't have to kiss if you don't want to" "its fine with me if it is with you" "Yeah I'm fine with it". I looked up not expecting that as she soon started kissing me. She was so amazing at it I swear I saw fireworks. We pulled away for air after what felt of us kissing for 3 minutes straight. "So Rain, do you want to g-"I got cut off by her kissing me again. Who am I to complain I loved every second of it. I pulled her up on my waist and she wrapped her legs around me as we still were kissing. When my lungs had absolutely no air we stopped kissing and were breathing heavily as we stared in each other's eyes. I kissed her and almost immediately kissing back. We continued kissing as Mitch and Jerome flung the door open. We stopped kissing and she got up. "Really Mitch?" Rain said "Hey it's been 7 minutes" "Okay okay you two can stop kissing now" I hear Jerome say, walking up behind Mitch. "Hey Jerome guess what? Rain and Preston were passionately making out" Jerome laughed and started running to tell everyone. Before he could Rain tripped him. "What do you think you're doing Jerome" Rain said threating Jerome. "Ugh telling everyone you guys made out" "No you're not remember our deal, or did Mitch not tell you?" "REALLY RAIN" Jerome screamed. "Yep you two better not tell a soul" I overheard they're conversation and rain reached for my hand walking away from them. "What deal" I asked her confused. "I'll tell you later. We sat down and Rob looked at us. "Enjoy your time you to?" He asked. "Yeah, yeah" I said feeling annoyed with Rob but I know he is just kidding around.

~Mitch's POV~

"Well, well, Well" I heard Rain say. Oh no what is she going to do with Jerome and I now? She had spun the bottle it landed straight on me. My heart sank, I was so nervous. "Jerome I dare you to" she paused looked at me and him then finished that awful sentence "Seven minutes for heaven for Jerome and Mitch" "Really Rain?" Jerome asked. "Yep. But there's a twist. Strip of all your clothes except boxers and instead of a closet, go to Mitch's bedroom." "WHAT?!?!?!" "She smiled and pointed up stairs. I looked back at her and smiled I mouthed thanks to her she just winked.