Merome FanFic- I thought i lost you forever.

Chapter 1

~Mitch's POV ~

It was one day until i went to collage. Jerome and i were going to the same one because he moved here with his cousins. I told Jerome to pick me up from his house in a few hours but i couldn't wait to see him. I called Jerome and asking him if he could come earlier i really missed him. "Hey Jerome!" "Hey Mitch whats up?" he asked me "I was wondering if you could come a bit earlier like if you could leave now?" I sat there waiting for a while but no response. "Jerome? Are you there?" "Sorry dood, i was saying goodbye and packing my car see you soon!" i hung up my phone "YES I finally get to see my bacca!!" i shouted. 'WAIT DID I SAY MY BACCA!!!' i thought. 'No, no, he not my bacca, he's my best friend' i said aloud but no one was home anyway. Jerome wont be here for a while i say falling on my bed drifting into a sleep.

-Dream-

I bolted down the stairs to see Jerome, i invited him in and took his stuff to my room and i plopped them down. I turned around to see Jerome locking the door. "Jerome what are y- i got cut off as he pushed me to the wall causing a loud bang. "JEROME WHAT ARE U DOING?!?" i yelled "Something i should've done a long time ago" he told me kissing me ruffly on the lips. 

-Dream over-

I shot up to hear a knocking on the door. I was sweating but i quickly ran down the stairs.

~Jerome's POV~

i knocked on the door and saw Mitch run down the stairs. Im guessing no ones home because Connor, Mitch's little brother, would've been at the door to. I saw sweat across his forehead and his hair was messed up. What was he doing? i thought to myself as Mitch opened the door. "Hi Mitch" "Hey Jerome, how long did it take you to get here?""Umm just 45 minutes, why Mitch?" "Just wondering" he told me. Huh? weird. I walked in and he took my things to his room. I walked in and Mitch told me to set up his computer so i started to as i saw him staring at me in awe. "Mitch are you ok?" "yeah i just need to use the bathroom!" he said running down the hall. As he left i noticed a bright fuchsia pink across his cheeks. 'Thats weird, i guess its cause how hot it was.

~Mitch's POV~

i quickly bolted to my bathroom and closed the door behind me. I looked in the mirror and saw that i was blushing. "what why am i blushing? i don't like Jerome. do i. I don't know" i whispered then sighed. I turned on the tap and splashed my face with cold water bringing my face to normal. I grabbed a towel and wiped off my face walking back to my room. I saw Jerome sitting on my bed looking bored but confused, i wonder what he is thinking about. "Hey Mitch" i heard Jerome say "Hey Jerome did you get my computer set up for us to play minecraft?" "well yeah but i really don't want to i just want to talk" "okay what about?" i said nervously. Thinking he was going to ask me why i was blushing.

So this is my first tome writing a fanfic i hope you enjoyed the fiest chapter i will post one or to more today and i will try to post everyday. Bye