Chapter 15

~Rain’s POV~

Why were they so worried over me ease dropping? It’s not like I heard anything important anyway. Did Preston not like me anymore? Was he going to breakup with me and that’s why he was talking to Mitch. Why was he talking to Mitch? No, no I can’t lose him. I grabbed Preston’s hand and walked over to our bedroom. “Preston, seriously why were you talking to Mitch” I said worried and he could tell. “Sweetie don’t we worried I love you never forget that. I was talking to Mitch about our trip and the surprise I have for you” He said and I smiled. “But you know, that is so cute” He said and laughed. “What was?” I asked him but instead of looking at him I turned my whole body towards him. “The way you always worry about us, even though you should know not to” He said and kissed my hands then hugged me. My head was rested on his chest and we were sat there on my bed for such a long time that Mitch and Jerome can up to check on us. “Hey guys are yo-““Oh sorry” Mitch and Jerome looked at us smiling but Preston and I didn’t really care, or even notice them too much to be honest they could have said something else but I didn’t hear them. That moment was perfect, no one could ruin it. Preston kissed me again then we walked down stairs ignoring Mitch. “Hey guys what are you two up to?” We just walked away grabbed our coats and walked outside. We took a short walk around our neighbourhood a few times. “Hey Rain?” Preston said and pulled me closer. “Yes darling” I said and he smiled. “It’s time we have to leave to go to the airport, you ready?” “Yeah, let’s go say good bye to Mitch and Jerome and thank them for everything, the date especially” I said and we walked back to the house. “Let’s hope they aren’t doing anything” Preston said and we walked through the door. Like a gentleman, he held the door for me. “Why than you good sir” “No problem madam” We both laughed and took off our things. “Oh hi guys. Or are you still ignoring us” “Sorry about that but we have to leave soon and we wanted to say goodbye” Preston said and he took my hand. I’m guessing but when Preston is nervous he usually takes my hand. “Bye lil’ bro” I said and hugged Mitch then Jerome. So did Preston. “Hey you two don’t get into too much trouble while we are gone” I said and Preston walked up stairs to get our things. “We won’t” Jerome said and went to help Preston. “Hey Mitch” “Yeah Rain” “Please stay safe” I said and we hugged our last time. Then they walked down the stairs with our luggage. “BYE” I said and Preston put our suitcases in the back seat. He started driving and we were silent almost the whole time. Until I opened my big mouth. “Hey Preston, about that surprise” “Rain, it won’t be a surprise if I tell you” He said and we walked in the airport and sat down waiting for flight 465 to Paris. We didn’t wait long and boarded the plain. We got window seats and he let me sit at the window. “Preston” “Yeah Rain” “Did I tell you how much I freaking love you” “Yeah, but I love you more” He said and we kissed we heard an awe from behind us but we didn’t look. I just laid on Preston and waited for the flight to take off. He grabbed me closer and I used him as a pillow.

~Preston’s POV~

“Plain 465 is now landing in Paris, please put up your tables and buckle your seat belt” I heard the flight attendant say. I woke up Rain and she held my hand. “Are you ok?” I asked Rain and she looked at me. “Yeah, but I’ve always hated landing, it scared me ever since my grandma died in a plane crash” I kissed he head and she looked at me staring into my eyes. We landed perfectly fine. “See there is nothing to be afraid of” I said and she looked up at me. “Well when I’m with you, I feel safe” She said and we go up got are things and took a bus over to our hotel. I am so nervous, because tonight we are going to the Eiffel tower are that’s when I am going to propose. “Hey Rain, get dressed because tonight we are going to the Eiffel tower” “Omg. Really Preston. You know sometimes you spoil me” “I’m not spoiling you, I love you” We kissed then got ready. We left at around 9:00pm and we were both tired from jetlag. But I made her go out with me tonight. We walked there because we were very close to the Eiffel tower. I was sweating and my hands were shaking. I could feel the butterflies in my stomach. I felt like I was going to throw up. But I was going to marry, hopefully, the most amazing girl in the world. I felt the box in my pants and I reached for it putting it more in reach. I let go of her hand and got on my knee. “Rain, Lucy, will you do the honor of marrying me?” I said it. All I could see is that she put her hands over her mouth and started crying. “Why would I ever say no” She said and pulled me up and kissed me. When we pulled away i took the ring and put it on her. “So this was the surprise, and what you were talking to Mitch about huh?” she said looking at me then the amazing sun set with the colours of a bright orange and yellow behind a glowing sun. “Yeah, and when we went shopping, we chose the ring to” I said and she grabbed my hand and I pulled her close. We were just staring at the beautiful back drop and the Eiffel tower. “Come on let’s go home” she said shivering. I took off my jacket and gave it to her. “Thanks” “No problem” I said and we walked back. She looked at the ring and smiled. “You know Preston; I am going to marry the best person in the world. The most amazing listener. The funniest guy. And most important, the one I love most in the world” “Well Rain. I am going to marry the most gorgeous girl. The craziest person. The most wonderful girl, but also the one who I couldn’t live without, ever” I said and we kissed. It felt so right. I finally get a chance to marry her. Rain, the most amazing person in the world. Until the day I die I will love her. I will never stop because words can’t even reach how much I care for her, and how much I love her. We got to the hotel and walked to our room. I opened the door and my jaw dropped.

I’m sorry there was no merome in this chapter but next chapter is all about merome so don’t worry, I will try and post that tonight, we’ll see. Enjoy