Tests and Worry

Jade's POV

I exited the bathroom to a nervous Ghost. I sat on the bed next to him.
"...so...?" He asked. I handed him the test. He looked at it, then dropped it from shock. Oh no he doesn't like the news.
"Ghost...I'm pregnant..." I mumble. He didn't respond. He laid down and slid his cap over his eyes.
"Ghost please say something....please!" I shout and shake him. He moved the cap from his eyes and looked at me.
"...I'm gonna be a dad..." He mumbled. I hugged him.
"Oh I knew you would be mad! I'm sorry Ghost! I thought you would be happy to hear and see the good news. I-I-." I broke down crying. He sat up and hugged me.
"...I'm not mad...I'm happy.." I immediately stopped crying.
"Oh ok good. Sorry I can't read you sometimes. So uh yea....umm... I guess this will be cool. I mean your gonna have to keep me from killing the damn thing but I think it'll work out. C'mon let's tell the others." I grabbed his hand and pulled him with me. He looked at me with shock.
"...don't kill our kid..." He said quietly. I smiled and rolled my eyes.
"I won't. I won't. I'm just pullin' ya leg. Pick up the pace man let's go." I pulled him into the elevator. I repeatedly hit the button for the main floor. Ghost grabbed my hand.
"...that's annoying..." He held my hand as we went up to the main floor. No one was there. I quickly texted everyone to come down immediately. I got many texts back and the girls said they had good news too and so did Raph and Swift. We waited on the couch as everyone started to enter the room. Mc and Mikayla entered the room, Mikayla was definitely crying. Rebel, Donnie, and Mikey entered next. Then Mya and Leo, once again Mya definitely was crying. Last was Raph and Swift, they had huge smiles on their faces.
"Ok Jade the good news?" Rebel asked crossing his arms.
"I'M PREGNANT!" I shout. The girls faces brightened up.
"I AM TOO!" They shout in unison. Us three hugged each other and started to cry. Mc, Ghost, and Leo just looked at each.
"Women are odd." Mc said with a smile. Leo and Ghost nodded in agreement. We finally broke away from our hug.
"I'm excited to be a mom." Mya said. Then all our faces went blank.
"Mom...." We said at once. Then our boyfriends faces went blank.
"Splinter..." Leo and Mc mumbled. Ghost just had a blank face. We looked at each other than at Raph and Swift.
"What's the good news for you two?" Mikayla asked.
"You may tell them." Swift nudges Raph. He rolled his eyes.
"We are...umm... adopting!" He said happily. Our faces filled with excitement.
"Oh my god! Congratulations!" I shout. Mc and Leo patted them on the back. Ghost gave them a nod. We hugged them.
"Guys how are we gonna tell mom an Splinter?" I asked.
"Tell us what?" We all stopped talking and grew terrified. We all slowly turned around and saw mom and Splinter standing there with their suitcases.
"Oh this is gonna be good." Rebel said cheerfully. Donnie elbowed him. Mikey sunk into the couch trying to not be seen.
"Hi mom..." I said rubbing my back.
"Hi Splinter..." Mc and Leo said at the same time. Ghost gave a wave. Mikayla and Mya fell silent. Oh this won't be good.