The Mating Season: part 1

One month later

Mya's POV

So mom and Splinter had come back, then they left again. They said it was mating season for the turtles soon so they went down to Florida. They left us some cash to get out of town if we needed too. Jade said that we would be fine, but I used this to my advantage and tried to get her to let us go to Tennessee. She refused. Now we were chilling at our place in Mikayla's room. Just me, Jade, and Mikayla. The guys told us we shouldn't stay at their place during this time. But we don't think nothing will happen.
"Do you really think the turtles will get that bad? They're mutants! They have control over those desires like humans. right?" Mikayla said while fidgeting with a pencil.
"I just think mom and Splinter were over reacting." I said taking say the pencil.
"What if they weren't?" Mikayla looked around nervously as if they were here. Jade and I laugh.
"Believe me. None of them will be doin' nothin' as long as we got Jade." I nudge her and she takes out two pistols and spins them around her fingers. I smile. Mikayla didn't by it.
"We are so dead..." She said face planting into her bed.
"Thanks for being so encouraging..." Jade said sadly. I rubbed her back.
"Don't worry Jade. She doesn't understand happiness." I say with a giggle. It was silent for a while until there was a knock on the door. We all looked at each other.
"I thought the staff was off today?" Jads asked. I gulped.
"They are..." I responded. We all stayed quiet.
"I know you're in there sweet cheeks." Mc said seductively on the other end of the door.
"Come on out babes. We won't bite...yet." Leo added.
"...I wanna show you a new gun baby girl..." Ghost said lastly. We look at each other. Mikayla quickly gets up and try's pushing her dresser in front of her door, I help her. Jade locks the porch doors and puts the nightstand in front of it. I pull out my phone, 21 missed texts. But none were from Leo.
Rebel: Get out of there!!!! They're coming.
Mikey: Dudes...the guys are first cause they have mates.
Swift: We tried to stop them
Donnie: Good Luck! You're gonna need it!
Raph: You guys should have left when you had the chance. Now enjoy being sore for the next few weeks
Mikey: Did ya guys leave?
And so on.
"Guys Splinter and Mom were right. We really should have left." I say nervously.
"What do we do?!" Mikayla squeals.
"How bout come out and play..." Mc responds in a low voice. Her face went a dark shade of red.
"Do you have anything in here that can get us down to ground level?" Jade whispered quietly to Mikayla, but so I can hear too. Mikayla began to search her room frantically. The knocks on the door were getting louder and more aggressive.
"Oh my god! It's like a horror movie!" I scream.
"I can make you scream louder babe..." Leo spoke towards me.
"Shut your trap Leonardo!" I shout at him. I ignore all the comments he makes after that. Jade tries not to say anything, she doesn't want Ghost to say anything in return. Mikayla kept searching the room. Them all our phones started blowing up, once again they weren't from our guys. But the others. As we read our phones I looked at Jade and Mikayla to see their faces turn dark, I had a feeling mine was too. We pocketed our phones not wanting to read the rest. Soon enough Mikayla pulls out a long thick rope, that's not a good thing to think at this time. She ushered us into a small circle.
"We can use this to climb down the side of the building. I think it may reach. This is only the...what? Maybe 6th floor. And there's multiple porches we could take breaks on." Jade and I nodded as Mikayla spoke.
"Ok well let's go." Jade points to the balcony and we quietly and carefully move the items blocking it and open the doors. Clear. Mikayla unraveled the rope and threw it down. She wrapped and ties one end to a cement pillar.
"Ready?" She asked while gripping tightly onto the rope. I nod and stare at Jade.
"We are so gonna die..." She mumbled to herself.
"Most likely. But it's better than-" I nudged my head towards Mikayla's door. She quickly nods. Mikayla goes down first, then me, and finally Jade. We slide our way down the side of our building. It was absolutely terrifying.
"This is gonna be a long two weeks. Right? That's what Splinter said?" I ask Mikayla.
"Yea. Because they're well mutants. I'df it was a normal turtles it would be like a few months. They got for mutations!" She yells back up to me.
"Ssshhh." Jade and I look down at her. We keep climbing down.
"I'm gonna die..." I mumble to myself. We finally started to near the ground. We didn't even have to take any breaths. It's amazing what fear can do to you. We landed on the ground.
"Where souls we go?" I ask the girls. They think for a second.
"I know someone." Mikayla says before heading to the garage to quickly grab our bikes. We follow. None of them we in the garage thankfully so we hoped on our bikes and sped off. Mikayla led the way.