After hangout

Jade's POV

So after our hangout day, before the turtles, us three did the dumbest thing. We wrote our numbers on their arms! I guess it's cool though. I mean they didn't mind. Leo winked at Mya and had said something to her that made her blush. I really wanted to know.
They also said that next time there gonna show us to there buddies. I'm so excited to meet this Ghost guy! We hasn't come for me yet for taking "his" gun so that's a positive, but I feel he still might show up. I kinda hope so. Right now me and the girls were chilling in my room.
"Jade you seriously have a problem." Mya said while looking at all the guns in the glass casing.
"Nah it's normal." I respond putting the pistol that was in my pouch back in the glass and taking out a .10mm caliber.
"Jade you don't always need a gun it's not like-" There was a loud thud. We turned to see a dark figure staring at me in my room. He wore a black shirt that somewhat covers up to his mouth and a black beanie. He had on some saggy pants. He looked at me.
"Who are ya?" Mya asked like it was normal.
"My gun." He mumbled under his breath.
"Oh so your Ghost!" Mikayla turned her entire body to sit crisscross on the bed watching him. He ain't half bad looking. It was like we read each other's mind, because in a second we both had a gun pointed at each other.
"Ghost put the gun down. I'm keeping the gun." I sass. He seemed to slightly squint and quickly pulled out another gun and pointed it at Mya.
"Woah woah woah, what did I do?" She said putting her hands behind her head. I glared at him.
"Gun...I'll shoot..." He scoffed. Readying the gun to fire. I hesitated but placed my gun down.
"Fine. But you have to come find it. It's somewhere in the glass casing." I asked pointing to hit. He lowered his guns and walked up to the casing. He looked at it for a moment and me and the girls exchanged glances. I shrugged. He pulled out his pistol and slid it in a leg pouch. He turned to me and looked at me than looked away.
"So not much of a talker?" I ask. He just shrugged and headed to the window.
"Thanks for not killing me! I really appreciate that!" Mya said annoyed. He just rolled his eyes and left.
"Wow we didn't even get a good bye." Mikayla said while crossing her arms. I just kept staring at the window hoping he would come back in. I was in a trance before Mya snapped her fingers right in front of me.
"Huh what?" I asked looking at her.
"Didn't you hear me? Leo just texted me. They're at the drag racing track." She said excitedly. I just shrugged.
"And?" I asked.
"They invited us to meet them up there." Mikayla answered my question.
"I'm gonna ask if they're bringing their buddies." I pulled out my phone and texted the number Donnie gave me.
J: hey Don. It's Jade. So are ya guys inviting your buddies. Even though we are already going (Mya would kill me if I said no). I was just wondering.
D: yeah they're already up here. So I guess we will see you in a few?
J: you can count on it.
I put my phone away. When I looked up Mya was gone.
"She down there already?" Mikayla nodded. I chuckled and we ran out catching up with our sister. When we finally got down there she was already on her bike ready to go.
"Come on dudes! There's a drag race track callin my name!" She reviving up her bike.
"Anyone gonna tell mom?" I asked.
"Oh she'll understand." Mikayla said swinging her leg over her bike. I shook my head.
"Welp we are dead meat when we get home." I muttered. We all started up the bikes and headed off to the tracks. Mya was ahead of us the whole time. She popped a couple wheelies here and there. Finally we took a back road to get to the track. It was an illegal track but people still came to use it. Especially Mya. Finally we came up on the track. We saw Leo's and Mikey's cars. They're were so many bikes. As we rode in there were 8 figures sitting there. We removed our helmets and dropped them as we saw who the buddies were.
"Are you guys fucking kidding me!?" I shouted.