Hangout

A week later

Jade's  POV

It's been a week and the guys will be over soon, we are so excited. We waited near the entrance of the building for them to show up. Soon enough they swung open the glass doors and walked in. Raph and Donnie had their hands in their pockets.
"Did you guys park in the private garage?" Mya asked.
"Yea don't worry we did." Leo answered.
"Yo yo yo girls wassup!" Mikey yelled.
"Wassup." I responded.
"So who's ready to sing!?" Mikayla said happily.
"Ummm sure. Can we go out on the town for a while first?" Donnie asked.
"Ooooh yea let's do that!" Mya said cheerfully.
"Guys...the boys will chase us some more and the photo graphers are all over." I added annoyed.
"Yea you should see how many are out there." Raph mumbled.
"Can we meet your friends?" I asked.
"N-not today. Maybe another time." Leo said rubbing his neck.
"So are we going or not?" Mikayla asked. We nodded and ran the secret way to the private garage. The turtles followed after us. We got in there and started up our vehicles.
"That's so much easier to get here." Mikey said hoping into his car.
"My bike can't be gotten to by no one!" Mya said protectively.
"I just like my guns." I mumbled.
"Who needs money when we can just break in!?" Mikayla said evilly.
"Dude she's like a Swift." Mikey said to Leo. Leo nodded.
"Guys stop talking about your friends." Mikayla whined. The turtle started up there vehicles.
"Raph and Donnie can you guys pop a wheelie?" Mya asked with a sly smile. They laughed.
"Uh duh." Raph mumbled while starting up the bike and hitting the gas. Mya followed after him. They both popped a wheelie. Raph had a better one then Mya. He popped his back down as did Mya.
"I did better." He muttered.
"Did not!" She whined.
"Did to!" He whined back mocking her. She laughed. We all went for a ride around the town. Everything seemed nicer today. I think it was that we finally had friends to hang out with. We stopped in front of an ice cream shop and parked the bikes and cars. As Mikayla, Mya, and I got off our bikes. Guys surrounded us.
"Hey hot stuff are ya single?" One asked.
"Can I take ya home?" Another said smartly.
"Hop in the backseat sweetheart." The last said. Mya slapped the last one and we ran into the building. We watched as the guys got surrounded by fangirls. Mya seemed to get slightly angry.
"Can't they just give them a break! Like come on!" She yelled. Mikayla and I laughed. The guys finally got away and went into the shop. Raph locked the door behind them. The few people in the store didn't say anything. Thank god.
"So got girlfriends?" I laughed. They glared at me and Raph grunted and ordered ice cream. We all did the same. We ate our ice cream and talked about our past. We found out the turtles went to the orphanage on the other side of the town. They snuck out as well. Thats when they met they're buds, Swift, Rebal, Ghost, and Mc.
"Dudes, where do they live?" I asked curiously.
"Yo they live with us! They just don't sing." Mikey said. Raph hit him the back of his head.
"When can we check our your place guys?" Mikayla asked.
"Soon enough. Maybe in a month or so." Donnie said. We nodded.
"Ok so. Mom wants us to get these songs going. Let's head back." Mya said happily running out and hoping onto her bike. We all quickly followed and started our vehicles up. The fangirls and boys noticed and came running towards us.
"Hit it!" I yelled. We all sped off. Leo and Mikey did a sharp turn that left tire marks in the street. We went as fast as we could back to the building. When we got there we pulled into the private garage and parked our vehicles.
"Follow me." Mikayla ushered them and showed them to the studio room. We go in there and grabbed a few extra chairs.
"Are you girls ready to sing?" Leo asked.
"The real question is are YOU ready to sing?" Mya said back. Leo smirked. "Awe how cute." I said tying to annoy her. She glared at me.
"I will punch you." She threatened. I pulled out the pistol I found last week.
"Try me bitch!" I yelled. She backed down. I smirked
"That's what I thought." I put the gun back in the pouch.
"Yo dudes let's do this!" Mikey said.
"Ladies first." Raph pushed us into the recording room. Leo and Mikey turned on the music and gave us the thumbs up. We started singing to the beat of the music.

Tmnt Punk, Swag, and the Chicks (COMPLETED) जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें