Duets and Jealousy (Jade and Donnie)

Jade's POV

I woke up laying in Ghost's bed. I turn over and he wasn't there. I got up and took the elevator to the dining room floor. I go to the kitchen and see all the guys waiting in there. The girls weren't there yet, probably sleeping in.
"...morning..." Ghost looked at me. I put my hands my head.
"Morning. I have bed head. Does anyone have a brush?" They all look at each other.
"Does it look like we have hair?" Leo said smartly. I rolled my eyes.
"Guys, I just got a call from Splinter. He wants Jade and Donnie to make a track together. He wants it immediately." Rebel said while entering into he kitchen. I look t Donnie with a smile.
"DUET!" I squeal. Donnie sighs.
"Do we get breakfast first?" He asks.
"Umm...probably not. He said that yesterday. I just forgot to say something." All of our faces went blank and we all rushed to the recording studio. The elevator door opens and we exit.
"Should we get the girls?" I ask.
"They have to do duets too. But let's just get you over with first." Rebel added in. I nod and we entered into the room. The the guys beside Donnie stood around the controls. Donnie and I go in the recording room and put on the head phones. We waited for the beat to start. When I heard te light rhythm I looked over at Donnie. He smiled, I returned it. We look at Mikey who gave us the thumbs up. We look at the music sheet in front of us. It was song Fighter with Carrie Underwood and Keith Urban. That's new, usually he don't sing country/pop nor just country.  We took deep  breaths and started.
(Donnie) (Jade)
I know he hurt you
Made you scared of love
Too scared of love
He didn't deserve you
'Cause your precious heart
Is a precious heart
He didn't know what he had
And I thank God, Oh Oh Oh Oh
And it's gonna take just a little time
But you're gonna see that I,
Was born to love you
What if I fall?
I won't let you fall
What if I cry?
I'll never make you cry
And if I get scared?
I'll hold you tighter
Cause when they try to get to you
Baby, I'll be the fighter
Look in the mirror
You're so beautiful, so beautiful
I'm here to remind you
You're my only one, let me be the one
To heal all the pain that he put you through
With love you never knew
Just let me show you
What if I fall?
I won't let you fall
What if I cry?
I'll never make you cry
And if I get scared?
I'll hold you tighter
Cause when they try to get to you
Baby, I'll be the fighter
What if I fall?
I won't let you fall
What if I cry?
I'll never make you cry
And if I get scared?
I'll hold you tighter
Cause when they try to get to you
Baby, I'll be the fighter
I wanna believe that you got me baby
I swear i do, from now until the next life
I wanna love, wanna give you all my heart
What if I fall?
I won't let you fall
What if I cry?
I'll never make you cry
And if I get scared?
I'll hold you tighter
Cause when they try to get to you
Baby, I'll be the fighter
What if I fall?
I won't let you fall
What if I cry?
I'll never make you cry
And if I get scared?
I'll hold you tighter
Cause when they try to get to you
Baby, I'll be the fighter
We finished up the song and I looked over at Donnie. His cheeks were slightly red. Mikey was making changes to the last part to make it fade out more. It was mostly Donnie singing but I played my role pretty role. I felt like a damsel in distress.
"Nice voice Jade..." Donnie rubbed his neck. I smiled.
"Thanks you too man." I felt heat rising in me. What the fuck? Wait I have a boyfriend! I look over at Ghost and smiled. He was not amused, if anything her looked angrier than usual. We exited the room and joined the others. We got high fives from everyone. Except Ghost, he kept glaring at Donnie. I looked at him then at Donnie confused.
"Ghost is something wrong?" I ask him. He grunts and looks away. Then it hit me. I gave a evil smirk and leaned closer to him.
"Someone's jealous." I whisper in his ear.
"...no..." He mumbles, still not looking at me. I poke him repeatedly.
"I know you're jealous. You don't like how the song was about getting with someone and Donnie sang it to me. You know so much lovey dovey stuff." I smile again. I'm trying to irritate him. He looked down at me and squinted his eyes.
"...maybe slightly..." He whispered.
"Knew it!" I squeal. Everyone turns to me, I let out a cough.
"Sorry uh had something in my throat." I mumble.
"His dick." Mc said through a cough. I glared at him.
"Fuck you." I open the door as I heard knock. I was Mya.
"Morning sleepy head." I messed up her hair.
"Thanks ya bitch. Morning to you too. So do I have a duet or something too?" She asked.
"Yea with Mikey." I point back at Mikey. Mya rolled her eyes.
"Why not Leo? No offense Mikey." She asked. I shrugged.
"Splinter and Mom want this set up. Don't worry. Mikayla has to sing with Raph." I chuckle.
"What the hell? I'm right here." Raph pointed to himself.
"And?" I turn to him. Everyone went silent for a second. Then Mikey and Mya went into the recording room for their song.