Children Playtime

7 years later

Dustin's POV

"Kara! Uncle Mc will be mad! Put his bat away!" I chase her around.
"Then you put Uncle Ghostie's gun away!" She yells at me. I stop chasing her and look at the silver pistol in my pants line. Caesar and Leah came up to me.
"Ghostie will kill you if that's his." Caesar said crossing his arms. But I just want the gun!
"He won't know! I'm daddy's favorite! And Leah how would Uncle Leo feel if he found out you took Uncle Swift's and his katana? And Caesar how would Uncle Raph and Uncle Swift feel if they find out you took Rebels claws." I cross my arms and then fix my beanie that dad gave me.
"Daddy would be proud that I have his bat!" Kara said swinging the bat. I ducked as it almost hit me.
"And my dads would be cool with this." Caesar said looking around. I glare at all of them.
"Whatever." I roll my eyes.
"You still shouldn't have the fucking gun." Leah said holding the katana in front of her.
"And you shouldn't be using the god damn language we all get in trouble for using." Caesar joined in.
"Eh it's just a language. At least we are speaking English." I cross my arms.
"At least we are speaking at all." Kara added. We sat in a circle in my room.
"Do you think we will get in trouble?" Kara asked.
"Oh yea most definitely." I said with a smile.
"It'll be fun." Caesar said happily giving me a playful punch in the arm.
"Mama will be proud." Leah said being cool. Mom told me about Feisty Auntie Mya.
"Ok so the only one screwed will be...Kara." I said pointing at her.
"What! Why!? Mc is my dad remember!"
"Right she got you there Dustin." Leah said while crossing her arms.
"Yeah well all of our parents are- what did our moms say?" I ask around.
"Punks." They say in unison.
"Yeah. So no one except maybe Raph would care. Oh and Uncle Rebel and Uncle Donnie. They'll skin us." I chuckle at the thought of their faces. We all were laughing after Caesar started to do impressions of Uncle Rebel and Donnie's faces. We were having fun till there were three knocks on the door.
"Kids?" I recognized the voice. We fell silent.
"Umm...yes mom?" I respond.
"Your fathers and Uncles are going to beat a gang up. But they can't find their weapons. Do you guys by any chance know where they are? Ghost can't find his favorite pistol neither." She said. I quietly locked my door. We all looked around at each other.
"You have Uncle Ghost's favorite pistol!?" Caesar whisper yelled. I looked at the pistol and shrugged.
"Guess I did." I put it back in my pants line.
"Dudes I stand corrected if they find us using and playing with their weapons then we are fucked!" Kara also whisper yelled.
"Did Kara just swear?" Mom asked through the other side of the door.
"Erm...no." I hope she thinks I'm not lying.
"Are you all in there? Where are their weapons?" She asked getting more stern.
"Oh no! I hope there isn't a feisty Auntie Jade, we can't handle two feisty people." Leah put her hands on her hand to calm down. I look at her.
"My mommy isn't feisty like your mommy. Let's just give them-" I felt pressure over the back of me head. Kara just hit me with the bat!
"Shut up. Who the hell do you think you are? Caesar is the oldest!" She sassed at me. I rubbed my head and stood up. That ain't the first time I've been hit with that thing.
"Caesar also isn't the brightest. I'm the second oldest." I pointed to myself proudly. She swung at me again. Caesar  swung at her and cut her cheek. I stand there in shock. He quickly rushed over to his little cousin.
"Kara I'm sorry, don't cry please don't cry. I'm here." He pulled her to her chest as she starts to sob. Leah came up and hit him the end of the katana handle.
"Don't hurt my cousin." She snapped. He glared at her.
"Our cousin you bitch!" He yells. There were more knocks on the door. We ignored them.
"Guys wait we will get in more trouble necessary. Our dad's will kill us." I try to calm the two but nothing worked. They began to fight with each other using the weapons. I grabbed dad's pistol from my pants line and pointed it up. I shot the gun at the ceiling. A pain shot through my wrist but I ignored it. Us three have been hurt so much we kind ignore the pain. They both fell silent and looked at me. I glared them.
"What are you staring at!?" I snapped. They pointed behind me and I turned around. I almost jumped to see everyone except Uncle Mikey and Uncle Donnie behind us. They were all pissed.
"Oh shit." Caesar mumbled.
"Well fuck." I mumble under my breath. We all look at each other and drop the weapons.