Flashbacks

All black- Mya
Purple and black- Jade
Blue and black- Mikayla
—————————————————
Jade's POV

I rocked in the chair as Mya and Mikayla listened to the track we just made.
"We sound awesome." Mya said happily while giving us high fives.
"Dudes, who wants to celebrate!" Mikayla stood up and fixed her hair.
"Shooting range!?" I quickly stood to my feet. I put my hand on my pistol pouch on my belt.
"No. We aren't always going to a shooting range!" Mya laughed.
"I think we should go to my room. And relive what we have gone through. This is all because we fought to be the best." Mikayla said.
"I don't feel like moving. Can we just chill here?" I asked while sitting back down in the chair. Mya sat on me.
"I remember it like it was yesterday...." Mikayla started.
Flashback. No ones POV
The old alley held a basket of three little girls. One older than the other two. A woman who worked at the orphanage down the street noticed these girls and brought them to the orphanage. As the girls grew up there, they realized they would have been better at living on the streets. The orphanage didn't give a lot of food nor attention. When the two younger girls turned 5 while the older turned 6. They climbed out the window of their bunk in the orphanage and landed in the alley. It was empty. As they were about to make a run, Jade noticed something shiny under some rubble. She moved it out the way and picked up a silver pistol that was fully loaded.
"Jade you probably shouldn't keep that." Mya said checking the streets.
"It's fine. I'm keeping it." She slipped it into her pants line. They were wearing raggy clothes.
"Guys. A Citi-Trends just closed. Let's go in and get some clothes!" Mikayla squealed.
"Really? Robbing?" Jade said raising an eyebrow.
"You get a gun. I want at least clothes." Mikayla ran off towards the building. Alarms soon sounded.
"Mikayla..." Jade and Mya mumbled. She came running back with a few outfits.
"Put these on now!" She ordered. Jade put on some cargo shorts and a black shirt with a beanie. Mya put on a black headband and black dress. Mikayla through on some blue jeans and grey shirt with a leather jacket. Jade looked at Mya.
"Like the color black much?" She asked. Mya smiled and nodded. All of a sudden a flash of something flew past them in the street but when the girls looked no one was there. The sirens of cop cars neared.
"Let's book it girls." Jade said confidently.
"Pfft your not the boss. But let's go." Mikayla and the girls walked away from the scene. They lived on the streets and soon found a passion for singing. They were good. This brought forward the attention of Mijing Saline who ran a record company. She adopted the girls when the two were 7 and Jade was 8. Now they live in fame.
End of Flashback

"Dudes that feels so recent!" Mya said happily.
"It's amazing how that only happened 9 years ago." I moved Mya off me and grabbed a soda from the fridge.
"Only 9 years ago!?" Mikayla squealed irritated.
"Yea. I got so many more guns now." I took a gulp.
"Anyone wanna go to a drag race?" Mya asked twirling the keys to her motorcycle around her finger. I looked at Mikayla and shrugged.
"I mean if mom let's us get out of this place, then sure why not." Mikayla added. We all sighed and exited the studio. We went to the main hall where mom was having a meeting with the servants.
"And no more dilly dallying around-"
"Mom?" Mya asked annoyed. Saline turned to her children.
"Yes Mya?"
"Can we go out?"
"No. We have guests coming over tonight."
"Mom stop inviting rappers over. None of them are attractive." I whined. My mom rolled her eyes and smiled.
"Well these guys are different. You probably heard of them before." She ushered us out of the room.
"Be back in half an hour. And dress nicely. No black!" She closed the dining room doors and left us in the hall.
"Well you guys heard her! BIKE RIDE!" Mya ran to the elevator. We followed. We went to our private garage and went to our newly polished bikes. Mya had an all black bike...figures. Mikayla had a dark navy blue and black bike. I had a dark purple and black bike. We started them up and opened the garage. We raced out the garage. Each of us popped a wheelie at some point. Mya was the better rider of us three. But that's ok...I'm the best shooter and Mikayla is the best thief. We drove down the street. Mikayla kept watch of the time.
--------------------------------------------
I hope you guys will enjoy my new tmnt book. Maybe this could calm down the possible raging fan girls of the truth or dare story. This story is the bomb! Don't worry dudes and dudettes. This will be goooooood. Peace out shellheads. If ya like the chapter leave a vote. Thanks! Bye turtle lovers!!!

-A/N