Bailing out

Mya's POV

Of course I beat Skid and pocketed the money. Now we were on our way to the guys house. Apparently Splinter went with Saline to Hawaii. So no parents for any of us! We pulled into their garage and headed up the main floor. Everyone was chilling on the couch watching T.V except for Mc, Mikayla, Swift, and Raph. We walk in.
"Hey peeps!" I shout making everyone jolt their heads in my direction. Except Ghost he didn't move.
"Where's Swift and Raph?" I ask and at that moment, that very moment I swear I heard a slight moan coming from floor above us.
"They are umm...busy right now..." Donnie said quietly.
"Again! They do this like everyday!" Leo added.
"Well...we all know how Swift is." Rebel said while shaking his head.
"How bad does it get?" Jade asks.
"...all nighters..." Ghost mumbled.
"I feel Swift is dominate." I add in.
"From what Raph says...swift is." Mikey shivered in disgust. We all laughed.
"Umm guys. I don't know if Leo told anyone but we are officially a couple." I hold Leo's hand.
"Ok so Jade and Ghost, Mya and Leo, and Raph and Swift. How bout Mc and Mikayla?" Donnie asks. I nod my head.
"Definite yes, I just don't know where they-" I was cut off by Donnie's phone ringing.
"Hello? Are you fucking kidding me guys?! Ok... but here's the worst part for you guys. You can pick who gets to punch you two when you get here. No Mikey and me don't count. Leo and Jade? Ok no. It's gonna be Ghost and Mya. Well me, Mikey, and Rebel will be there soon. Have fun." He hangs up the phone.
"So what happened and who do I get to punch?" I say happily punching my fist into my hand.
"Mc and Mikayla got arrested again." Donnie shook his head.
"We can go get them." Jade insists.
"No. I think Donnie, Mikey, and I should. You guys already were arrested, they'll lock you back up if they get the chance." Rebel glared at us. I looked at him. Mikey grabbed some money from a vase.
"How much is the bail out?" He asked Donnie.
"3500 for both."
"Wait can we just get Mc!?" Jade asked jokingly. I laugh.
"Yay just bail out Mc!" I add in.
"Or just bail out Mikayla and leave Mc!" Mikey laughed. Donnie, Rebel, and Ghost were not amused, at least Leo smiled.
"We are bailing them both out." Rebel said sternly.
"We were just joking geez." Jade sank back into the couch and lazily switched through the channels. She leaned her head on Ghost. He uncrossed his arms and wrapped one around here. Awe that's cute.
"Ok guys we will be back soon. Don't cause any trouble! And especially don't be like-" Rebel was cut off the sounds upstairs.
"Raph and Swift." I finished his sentence. They nodded and exited the room. We jumped out to the couch and scrolled through the channels. I didn't feel like going home tonight. I turn to Leo.
"Can I spend the night?" He looked at me and shrugged.
"Neither of our parents are here. The staff won't mind. I guess. Ghost?" He asked him. Ghost shrugged.
"I want to stay the night too." Jade lifted her head up.
"...of course baby girl..." Ghost messed up her hair. She growled.
"But I want my guns!" She squeals.
"...you can use mine..." He nudged his head towards the elevator. They got up and headed to the elevator probably going to Ghosts armory. It's where he spends most of his time anyways.
"Remember what Rebel said. Don't be like Swift and Raph." Leo added.
"But also remember that breaking rules is fun." I also say with a wink. Jade rolled her eyes and they got into the elevator. When the doors closed I look over to Leo.
"So to your room?" I say with a sly smirk. He hesitated.
"You can have the guest bedroom." He said quietly.
"What? My own boyfriend doesn't want to sleep with me. Hmph rude." I cross my arms and acted like a little kid.
"Ok ok. You can stay in my room." He look over to see the guys come back in.
"Wow you guys are back quick." Leo says confused.
"They weren't there. They apparently escaped 30 minutes ago." Mikey said confused. I look up to the floor above us.
"Maybe Raph and Swift aren't the only ones having fun up there." I say with a smile. That got me a punch in the arm by Rebel.
"Oh shush. They probably are here and called us so they could get in." Rebel said irritated. I yawn.
"Where's Jade and Ghost?" Donnie asked concerned.
"They went down to his armory I think." Leo said.
"Makes sense. His room is his armory. He literally moved his bed in there." Mikey chuckled. I smiled.
"So they're probably having some fun." I make another smart remark, which once again earned me another punch from Rebel.
"What the fuck!? I'm going to Leo's room. Come on Leo." I jump off the couch and pull him with me.
"Leo...don't take it to far man like you usually do." Mikey winked. Leo rolled his eyes and we got in the elevator.