Take Back What's Ours

Mikayla's POV

We neared the police station. I stopped the guys and we got in a huddle.
"Ok the plan. Jade and Ghost go get back your guns. The rest of us will go and get the car and bikes." I nodded for Jade and Ghost to go.
"Yea. I want my guns back. One of them is the one I found as a child." She huffed.
"No way! You let them take that one? That's like the gun that made you like guns in the first place." Mya said shocked. Jade shrugged.
"That's funny. When we were younger Ghost over here lost one of his pistols during a robbery we planned. Our first one to be exact. Rebel and Swift were fighting and bumped into Ghost, which cause him to drop-" Mc was interrupted.
"How bout another time. Right now my baby is somewhere and I need it!" Mya said while looking around. She noticed the parking lot in the back.
"Bet there back there. Guys let's go." Mya said carefully heading to the back. Then we followed leaving Jade and Ghost to get there stuff. As we neared the back parking lot the tow truck came into sight. We stopped as we saw they already unloaded our vehicles.
"Wow they just made this easy for us." Mya said with a smirk. I went over to my bike and saw that the keys weren't there.
"No keys for me though." I say looking to the others. Mc put an arm around my waist.
"Me neither." Leo closed his car door.
"Damnit! They got mine!" Mya threw a fit. I checked Jade's, of course her keys were gone too....surprise.
"Well Jade and Ghost probably got inside and-" I was cut off by the two coming towards us. Ghost tossed me and Leo our keys. Jade tossed Mya hers.
"You might need these." Jade says with a smile.
"How did-" Leo started but was interrupted.
"Skill. Now let's book it.....before they find the bodies." She jumped on her bike followed by Ghost. We got on ours too.
"What bodies?!" I yell.
"You know the cops we killed....I'm kidding!" She laughed. Ghost just shook his head and wrapped his arms around Jade as she hit the gas and popped a wheelie. We followed after them. I turned on my headset.
"Seriously Jade how did you guys get in?" I ask.
"Yes I wanna know." Mya added. There was a giggle.
"We just got there in time as the janitor opened the doors and Ghost scared him into letting us in. He also got the janitor to show us to the guns and as we exited we saw the keys and grabbed them. No big deal. The janitor was to scared to speak. Especially when Ghost threatened him. Oh you should have seen the look on that guys face." Jade responded.
"Savage. But I'm still better." I said proudly.
"We know." Mya and Jade responds in unison. I turned off the headset and sped near Leo. He looked at me and waved. Mc waved back for me and wrapped his arm around me again as I popped a wheelie. We really like popping wheelies. Our penthouses soon grew into sight. Jade and I dropped off Mc and Ghost. Leo let them climb into his car but before they did Mc came up to me.
"Fun time babe. Can't wait to see ya in a few weeks." He removed my helmet and leaned close to me. Then I felt a soft pressure on my lips. He pulled away and put my helmet back on. He jumped into Leo's car and they sped off. I stared in shock before I realized the girls were already almost back. I hit the gas and followed them to the house and we parked our stuff in the garage. We snuck back to each of our rooms without being caught. Except Lila, she saw us. But Jade just pointed a gun at her and told her to beat it, she listened. We went to our floors and pretended we were there the whole time.