The race

Jade's POV

We are all having a blast. Leo and Mya raced around the track but this time Leo used his car. They were doing lap after lap. Mikayla and Mc keep breaking into all the session stands around the area to see how much food they could get a hold of. Ghost and I were practicing at shooting. There was an old car that we used as a target. He didn't say much the whole time, I was the one doing all the talking.
"So Ghost, you got a girlfriend?" I asked taking three shots. He took five shots with his.
"...no.." He didn't take his eyes away from the target.
"Well...un who's your favorite brother?" I asked. He just shrugged. I sighed and fell silent the rest of the time. We just shot in silence and believe me it was uncomfortable. I hate the silence and it was starting to get boring. I put my gun in my pouch and walked away. Ghost looked at me and followed.
"I'm bored. I'm gonna go for a ride." I muttered hopping onto my bike. Ghost stood there then ushered me back. I scooted back and he hopped on. I stared at him.
"If you scratch this thing...I shoot you."
"...I won't..." He started up the engine. The others came to our sides.
"Yo Mikayla can I ride you on the back of your bike?" Mc asked. Mikayla hesitated then nodded. Mc and Mikayla hopped onto her bike. Mya pulled up next to us.
"This turtle ain't riding my bike." She said pointing at Leo. He pulled up next to us in his car.
"That's cool. I like my car better anyways." He said with a smile. Ghost hit the gas and we were the first to take off. I wrapped my arms around him quickly.
"What the hell!? What happened to warnings?" I shout. He didn't say anything but I swear I saw a slight curl at the end of one side of his mouth. I turned my head to see the others right behind us. It was night so I hoped none of us get caught. Mc and Mikayla cane up to our right side of us while Mya was on our left. Leo was next to Mya. I turned on my helmet headset.
"Guys who wants to race?"
"Yes please!" Mya shouted happily.
"Umm yea!" Mikayla added. I elbowed Ghost to pull to the side. He did and the others followed. Us girls removed our helmets.
"So where are we gonna race?" Mya asked.
"Well duh the streets. So start at 42 street and finish on 56 street. I'm pretty sure there's an ice cream parlor near there." I said.
"Cool! I can break us in!" Mikayla said happily.
"Ok dudes what are we waiting for let's go!" Mya hopped back on our bikes and Leo got in his car. Ghost and I got on mine and Mc and Mikayla got on hers.
We drove to 42 street. We all lined up. I gripped tight onto Ghost.
"Please don't kill me. I gotta song I need to do tomorrow." I whimpered. Ghost huffed and I know for sure I felt a quick and slight chuckle.
"Woah did you just laugh!" I shout. Ghost stared forward.
"...no..." He looked at the other drivers. I turned back on my headset.
"Ok girls. Mya use your fingers to tell Leo when we go and Mikayla elbow Mc when to go. That's what I'm doing to Ghost. Ok?"
"Ok!" They responded.
"3.....2......1...go!" I shout and elbow Ghost. Mya signaled Leo and they took off. Mikayla also elbowed Mc. We were all off. Ghost wasn't that bad of a driver. He had no facial expression as he drove.
Omg he's so hot. I thought to myself. I looked left and right. We were tied with everyone. I can't believe Leo's car kept our speed. Ghost revived the engine more and hit the gas. Mya followed and so did Mc. Leo just slammed onto the gas. We were all doing good. Mya passed me and Ghost up which put her in first.
"49 street". I muttered. Almost there. That's when we heard the sirens of the cop cars.
"...shit..." I heard Ghost say to himself. Mikayla came on over the headset.
"Guys! Moms gonna kill us!" She shouted. 
"We can't pull over. I can't get caught. I'll be in deep shit." Mya said nervously.
"We have to. Maybe they won't do anything."
"I have an idea! Dudes split up!" Mya shouted.
"We are splitting up!!" I yelled so Ghost could hear me. He nodded and turned down a side street and everyone split up and vanished. We are in the clear! That's when I heard more than one police siren....
"..fuck.." Ghost and I said at the same time.