Drag Makeovers

{If I see any comments about this beautiful culture and these beautiful people, consider yourself blocked; thanks}

Sohinki: While getting his makeup done he constantly complains and says he doesn't like it, but as soon as everything is done and the look if fully put together he instantly channels his inner diva and you can't help but laugh at him

Joven: He had loads of suggestions about what type of queen he could be, but you knew only one of them could fit him perfectly; a comedy queen. After you put his wig on and he looked in the mirror he laughed at himself and headed into the living room, using it as his stage to put on his first ever drag show

Lasercorn: When you suggested you give him a drag makeover for a video he had no idea what you meant. You were disappointed by that fact, but took the time to teach him knowing it would be worth it in the end. When he agreed you couldn't have been more happy and you turned him into the most spooky chic queen ever

Wes: He was the one who came up to you with the idea. He had already dressed as a girl a number of times, not to mention Wes is a pretty girl. However, he decided that he wanted to take it over the top with his makeup and even add some pads for once. After everything was done he couldn't believe the transformation but he was so happy with it, glad the idea popped into his mind when it did.

Mari: Drag Kings are a lot less known than Drag Queens, so you and Mari agreed to do a video on them and turn into Drag Kings to spread awareness for the hard work those girls put in. Even though you were a little stiff and in pain at first, you and Mari both had a good time going out into public and tricking people while spreading awareness for a beautiful culture.

Flitz: He wasn't a huge fan of drag queens but since the idea seemed to make you so happy, he said yes to doing a video with you. During the video you told him different facts about Drag and filled him in on a lot of the herstory of the culture. By the end of the video and his transformation his opinion had changed entirely and you were glad you could change his mind and open his eyes on the subject.

Boze: When you said something about Drag Kings she was super confused and tried to correct you by saying Drag Queens. You explained it to her and she instantly wanted to try it, so you were glad that you agreed on something for once. You did each others makeovers and afterward went to the office and put on a show for everyone, glad to share the experience not only together, but with everyone else as well.