How their family reacts to you

Sohinki's Mother: "They're so sweet! I hope you come And vist more."

His father: "They're better than your ex, way better. Good job, I approve."

Joven's Mother: "You made a Good choice Joshua, They're funny And adorable. I can see why you click so well."

His father: "They're really bubbly And I don't know if I can take that At my age, but I really enjoyed their company."

Wes' Mother: "So you stole a doughnut from them? No wonder you Two go so well together!"

His father: "They're funny And kind, that's all that should matter when looking for a partner, not a sweet tooth!"

Lasercorn's Mother: *Doesnt say much when asked but nods*

His Father: "We both agree that you made an amazing Choice, your mother is just to much of a softy to admit you've grown Up."

Mari's Mother: "Now usually when you bring people here I raise an eyebrow but they match with you so much. I'm happy for you sweetie."

Her Father: "They're sweet And funny, there isn't much else to say expect I'm proud of you for finding someone."

Flitz's Mother: *hugs him tightly* "Don't even let go of them Amra, you've found the perfect person for you."

His Father: "I agree. I can't wait to go to the wedding with a bouquet of Red flowers!" *chuckles*