They Mention You In A Video

Sohinki: "Yeah, my date and I play this game all the time." "Do they enjoy it?" "I don't know actually. Half the time I just choose a game and they roll along with it." "How loving of you." "What do you mean?!"

Joven: "I usually don't play this game because my date doesn't like it." "Do you like the game?" "Yeah, what does that have to do with anything?" "You know, you don't always have to play games with them. Play what makes you happy." "That never crossed my mind."

Lasercorn: "This is our favorite family game." "How often do you play it then?" "Almost everyday." "Do you usually win?"  "Of course! Nobody can beat me at my own game!" "We're screwed guys."

Wes: "I should play this game with my date." "Do you think they'd like it?" "I wouldn't suggest a game I think they wouldn't like. That's just stupid." "I can see you're avoiding Joven's world." "What's that supposed to mean?!"

Mari: "My partner is obsessed with this game. I know the entire plot line and almost have the script memorized." "That's insane." "No it's strange." "I see what you did there, since we're you know, playing Life Is Strange." "You're welcome!"

Flitz: "My baby did so good at this game." "Your baby?" "Yeah you know, my date?" "Oh yeah I forgot about that." "Why are we still friends then?" "I'm sorry ok?" "Don't forget again...or else!" "I don't even want to ask what or else means in this case." "Good."