When They Take Off Their Shirt

Sohinki: He rarely takes off his shirt, but when he does you can't help but stare at him. "W-What are you looking at?" He asks. "You idiot. You're perfect." You smile, kissing him lightly. He smiles and thanks you for making him feel better about himself.

Joven: He takes off his shirt to often to be surprised by it, but you always make sure to compliment him. Even though he hears it all the time it still makes him feel good about himself, always sending you photos to remind you that you got the sexiest boyfriend in the world.

Lasercorn: "You look so good!" You exclaim from the other side of the beach making him laugh. "Why don't you get over here?!" He calls, turning to face you. You ran over and pulled him into a hug. "You look good too babe." He smiles, picking you up and throwing you into the water. You laugh and splash water at him, happy to be there with him.

Wes: He had stopped taking off his shirt as much since he felt he was getting out of shape, so when he did you made sure to tell him how good he looked. "Really?" He asks, pulling you into a hug. "Yes, really." "I love you so much." "I love you too babe."

Mari: You watched off Camera as Mari took of her shirt to put on her Winter Games hoodie. You whistled making her laugh. "Am I that hot?" She asked, shaking her hips. "You want me dead!" You exclaimed, falling over on purpose. "Are you ok?!" "Just a put a shirt on sexy."

Flitz: You love his body a lot, so when he shows it off you always just stare. He knows so he shows off by doing dance moves. Sometimes he'll fall trying to hard and you just laugh, walking over and giving him a kiss on the nose.